Side story 1 - Princess Treatment

A/N: This is a canon event, just that it happens at a different time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ari let out a yawn as she lazed on the couch, her eyes not leaving her phone.

"YouTube shorts are not very interesting these days..." Ari groaned as she swiped through the videos, not pausing to even look at it. As she scrolled through the seemingly endless videos, her eyes caught sight of a particularly eye-catching video.

'Princess Treatment~'

Ari gaped at the screen as she watched a beautiful couple visit expensive shops and the male bought any item that the female showed even slight interest at. 

Quickly sitting up, Ari exited the YouTube shorts page and clicked the search bar. Ari's jaw-drop just got bigger as she scrolled through the videos.

'Sephora'

'Gucci'

'Louis Vitton'

'Prada'

'Armani'

In the blink of an eye, Ari was at the entrance of their bedroom, peeping in, she came to a rather... amusing sight.

Jinwoo lay on the bed with his limbs sprawled out and and eyes half-shut. His mouth was wide open, and a line of drool was at the corner of his mouth. He was in his boxers and a white t-shirt.

Ari felt her eye-twitch as she stared at the man she called her husband. Looking at her husband and then at the man who was shown in the 'Princess Treatment' video she had paused, Ari wanted to die.

Suddenly, a thought struck Ari and she walked towards the wardrobe. Opening it, she looked at the clothes in it. To put it simply, 85% of the items in the wardrobe belonged to Ari and the rest belonged to Jinwoo.

Ari immediately felt bad for even comparing Jinwoo and the random man in the video. Immediately, Ari left a dislike on the video and swiped off it and closed YouTube. Clicking on the icon for Google, she opened the Gucci website. She scrolled through the home page and just as she was about to click the search bar-

"Naekkeo?" A hoarse voice called out and Ari immediately turned around. The sight of a half-awake, sitting, Jinwoo greeted her. He looked at her sleepily before his eyes landed on her phone, "Gucci?" He read the website name on her phone.

"Oh, umm.." Ari stuttered as she closed the tab and tucked her arm behind her back.

Jinwoo just gave her a small and gentle smile, "Don't worry, I'll take you shopping later. I heard a Gucci store opened in a mall nearby. Let's go take a look at it. " Jinwoo said, "The raid finished late yesterday, so let me take a little rest now. We'll go later. I promise."

Ari felt her heart melt as she walked over to the bed and placed her phone on the night stand and hugged him tightly. "Thank you..." She whispered.

Jinwoo wrapped his arms around her and smiled softly, "You don't have to thank me at all.."

The couple remained in that position for a little longer, before Ari broke it by stepping back and picking up her phone, "Get some sleep." She advised, "We have a lot of shopping to do." She grinned and kissed his forehead.

Jinwoo grinned back at her and Ari stepped out of the room.

As soon as she closed the door, she switched on her phone and typed in the passcode - 0803, Jinwoo's birthdate. Clicking on the searchbar she searched,