Chapter 10

A/N: Important note in the note at the end of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The number you are calling is not answering-)

Ari cut the call as she slammed her foot on the accelerator. 'Damn it Padma, what have you gotten into?' Ari roared in her mind.

The moment Ari had received the SOS text from Padma, she set out to find the girl. Luckily the SOS text showed Padma's live location, making it easier for Ari to find the girl.

Right now, Ari was speeding to Padma's location.

'157 Km/h'

'Not enough!' Ari thought as she sped up more, completely ignoring a red light. 'Damn it Padma! What have you gotten into?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UNKNOWN LOCATION:

"Fuck you!" Padma roared at the men in front of her. 

Our dear Padma, had ended up pissing off a gang that called themselves, 'The Wild Wolves'

A man, who looked like the leader stepped foward, "You broke our Hyung-nim's heart. You deserve to perish!" He roared and the other people echoed his words, "Perish!"

"Bish I wasn't even dating him, how did I even break his heart?" Padma demanded.

"Ehrm.... I don't know?" The man answered back.

"Are you for real?" Padma said, falling anime style.

The man looked at her worriedly, "You alright?" he asked, stepping forward and extending his arm to help her. Suddenly, a leg kicked his arm away as Ari seemed to appear from nowhere.

"What the hell were you doing to my friend?" Ari shouted.

But instead of responding, the men screeched back, "How dare you hurt our elder brother?"

"Do I look like I give two shits about your older brother?" Ari questioned, her eyes narrowing dangerously.

Padma's eyes widened, 'Shit! She thinks they hurt me! But they're actually harmless!' She thought. "Ari they're-" Padma began before being cut off by Ari, "It's alright Padma, I won't let them hurt you!" Ari told her confidently.

Suddenly a man ran right towards Ari, intending to punch her. Ari looked at him before ducking and punching him on the chest. The man stumbled backwards, coughing. A voice from the sea of men echoed loudly, "Charge!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Remind me to never piss Ari off again.' Padma thought, as she stared at the once tall and proud standing men on the floor, either knocked out or writhing in pain. 

"Don't fuck with her again." Ari said to the man that everyone referred to as elder brother.

"Ari..."

"Are you alright? Did they hurt you too much? Should I-"

"Ari listen-"

~Two minutes later~

"So they weren't actually harming you?" Ari shrieked.

What actually happened:

The leader of The Wild Wolves had developed feeling for Padma. How you may ask? Well, the man wanted a drink from the vending machine. But the vending machine got stuck. Then Padma came and using plot armour got the drink out. At that moment, the man fell in love with our dear Padma.