022💎

Ella felt as though there was something off with Freddie. She had seen a change in him. And she didn't know what it was. But she felt as though something had changed.

Ella couldn't help but feel it was something to do with her mum. And how she was so against her being with him. She didn't care what she had to say.

She was having a baby with Freddie. And she was going to do all she could to keep the baby happy. She didn't care what her mum was saying. She didn't care at all. She was happy.

Ella knew exactly how her mum liked to mess the relationships up that her sisters had. And she was fed up of it. She was old enough to make her own choices.

All she knew was that she wasn't going to let her mum walk all over her. And she didn't want to deal with it anymore. She just wanted to be a good mum to her baby.

Morning came and she was in bed with Freddie. She smiled to him. "Are you okay? You've been offish lately and I'm worried," she said.

"I'm fine babe. You don't need to worry," Freddie said as he kissed her lips.

Ella wasn't convinced. She straddled him and smiled. "Well maybe I'll have to cheer you up somehow," she mumbled.

Freddie flipped them both. Kisses trailed down her chest then stomach, his fingers tugging the underwear off as his body shifted lower on the bed.

Ella panted when he lowered his head, her chest rising and falling, temporarily blocking her view when his tongue made contact.

Green orbs connected with hers on her exhale and she maintain the contact until her chest lifted again. Using the break to shift her attention to the ceiling.

He could already hear her labored breaths and involuntary moans, he didn't need to see the desperation in her eyes as well.

The tongue tormenting her clit became more focused, swirling and flicking, those fingers working their way into her.

Curling toward a spot that made her her insides constrict around them. He shouldn't be able to push her that close that quickly, but he had.

His lips wrapped her sensitive nub, grazing his tongue over the tip that had only been made more responsive by the gentle suction.

She was convinced his motivation was to prove he had more control of her body than she did. One hand tightened around his comforter, the other gripped onto a section of his hair as her back arched.

The jerking of her hips—a telltale sign of her release—prompted no relenting on his part. Ella groaned louder than she'd intended, the fingers clamped within his hair tugging his head backwards until he finally eased his mouth from her.

She caught the brief smile, but chose to ignore it as he kissed up her torso, tonguing the nipple he'd neglected earlier on his path to her lips.

She could feel him teasing her opening. "F-Freddie..."

"Yes." He hummed, shifting kisses to her neck as his hands roamed freely.

"Do you have handcuffs?" She whispered the question.

"No babe."