012💎

Ella wasn't going to let her mum and dad take her away. She wanted to stay in the village with Freddie. But she didn't know how she was meant to. Especially when she was only a child still.

Ella woke up and walked downstairs. Sam looked at her. "Have you started packing yet?" She asked.

"No. Cause I'm not going. You can't make me go. And I don't want to go."

Sam rolled her eyes. "We've been over this Ella. You're not staying here. It's not safe," she told her.

"It's safe for me! Just because you did to Leela what you did to Leigh, doesn't mean I'm in danger!" She yelled.

Sam looked to her and sighed. "Ella. You are coming to New Zealand. Or else I am banning you from leaving the house."

"You can't do that!"

"Watch me."

***
Leigh walked into the house. She frowned as she saw Ella sitting on the sofa. "I'm shocked to see you sitting there. Thought you'd be out," she said.

"I'm bloody grounded aren't I? Cause I don't want to go to New Zealand."

Leigh sighed. "Warren has said you can stay with us. But it's getting mum to agree to it. And I don't think that'll happen. But I shall try. I promise."

"I don't want to leave Freddie. I've said I'll run away if I get dragged to New Zealand. And I will Leigh."

Leigh nodded. "I'll do what I can. That's a promise. Okay?"

"Okay. Thank you."

***
Ella snuck out the house to go and see Freddie. She wanted to be near him. Freddie smiled. "I've managed to get passports to Ireland. Me and you. We can go there."

Ella nodded. "If my sister can convince my mum to let me stay here, we won't need them. But if she can't, then we're going. As soon as it's safe for us to do so," she told him.

"I love you El."

"I love you too."

Freddie pulled Ella in for a kiss. Ella groaned as Warren walked towards them. "Your sister has text. Apparently you're grounded. Naughty girl."

Ella rolled her eyes. "And let me guess. You're going to tell her?"

"No chance. I'm against your mum as it is. Keep smooching. But make sure you're not seen cause this archway got me and your sister caught a few times."

"Ew."

***
Freddie and Ella were lying in bed. Ella was scared that she was going to be taken from Freddie and she didn't want that. She looked at him. "If I am taken away, promise me that you'll wait for me. I'll find a way back to you," she said.

"I promise. El. You're not going anywhere I'm not going to let you go," Freddie said.

Ella smiled and nodded. The two of them kissed again. Ella laid her head on his chest. She hated how it was all so complicated. "I do love you."

"I love you too."

***
Freddie walked Ella back to the house. There were two police officers standing outside. "Freddie Roscoe? You're under arrest for armed robbery."

"What? No!"

Sam came out. She looked at Ella. "Get in the house. Your fancy man has been caught on CCTV performing an armed robbery," she said.

Ella frowned as Freddie was dragged off. But was Sam just trying to get in the way of them? Or was it true?