023💎

Ella knew how she was adamant she was going to cut her mum if she kept on trying to come between her and Freddie. She was having a baby and she didn't need it.

She just needed her life to work out and be simple. But it wasn't. There was so much going on that she didn't even know how she was coping.

It wasn't easy at all. And Ella just needed to somehow make her life work out. Despite the complications coming from her own mum.

She didn't know why her own mum was against her being happy. Especially as she knew that she would need her mum's support. The only one who was there for her was Leigh.

And it shouldn't have been like that. It should be her mum wanting to be there and support her. But it wasn't. Her own mum was against her.

All she knew was that things weren't easy at all. And she had no idea how to even feel about it. Knowing that she felt more alone than anything.

Morning came and she was lying in bed with Freddie. He looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Ella shook her head. "Not really no. My whole life is a mess. My mum hates me. She's trying to take you away from me. And I don't want it. I don't want her in my life anymore," she said as she looked to him.

"We don't have to stay here babe. We can leave. We can start somewhere new. Just me, you and the baby," he told her.

"Can we really though? I mean, my mum will hunt us down. And then she'll do whatever she can to get you away from me. And I don't think she'll stop."

Freddie took her hand and smiled. "As long as I'm alive, I won't let no one come between us. I promise. You are the love of my life and I'm not going to risk losing you," he told her.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

***
Ella went to see Leigh. She saw her sister sitting outside and smiled. "Haven't you gone to see the bitch today?" she asked.

Leigh smiled and shook her head. "No. I need some time away from her. She's driving me up the wall. Are you okay?"

Ella nodded and sighed. "Freddie has suggested that we leave together. Start fresh somewhere new. Just me, him and the baby. I want to. But I'm not too sure. I know that whatever happens, mum will hunt us down. She'll do whatever she can to keep me away from him," she told her.

Leigh smiled. "If you want to leave with him, then do it. Mum will get over it soon enough. She'll realise that she can't keep controlling you. You're almost an adult now. And you're allowed to do whatever you want."

Ella knew her sister was right. But could she really leave?

***
Ella walked into the flat. She saw Sam there and frowned. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Sam looked to her. She sighed. "It's Freddie. He's been arrested. For attempted murder," she said as she walked over to her.

Ella frowned. But what was going on? Had Freddie really killed someone? Or was Sam setting him up?