Chapter 2 || 2장

Liked by @sheep3won and 368 others@pretty

@pretty.sun: aesthetic notes check 🤭
view all 273 comments
____________________________________

@sheep3won: bestie ATE
liked by author
@pretty.sun: IKR
@sheep3won: ;)

@eunjo.mi: what class are you in?
@pretty.sun: uhh math??
@laylasdad: nuh uh, that's clearly language?!?!
@eunjo.mi: ...
____________________________________
the bell rang and i'm now packing my bags, while i was packing my bags niki bumped my shoulder (on purpose obv ) while smirking. i rolled my eyes at him then suddenly someone scared me "BOO" "AH-" i screamed like a dolphin and now everyone was looking at me, weirdly..

i turned around to see who it was and it was Jake. "hyung, don't do that you almost gave me a heart attack!!" i said acting dramatic, he chuckled then hugged me " i missed you sunshine " "i missed you too layla" then he finally let go of me " shall we go eat now?" wonnie asked " YES " me and jake both yelled at the same time.

we sat down at a table and started eating our food.
"by the way sunoo, who was that black haired guy?" jake asked raiding an eyebrow " oh he is just my classmate " i said while jungwon and jake were eyeing each other. "what." "nothing " jungwon said while giggling. suddenly jungwon went quiet, that's not normal.. i looked at him and saw him staring at something or someone, i turned around to see what he was staring at and it was Jay. Jungwons crush, and he was with 3 other people and looks like one of them caught jake's eyes cause now both of them are simping for them..

ew. i noticed that niki was there? looks like they were popular, niki suddenly looked at me and our eyes met, he smirked at me? eh it's not like he likes me or anything. i just went back to eating my food " ay simps stop staring and eat your food. " i said while snapping my fingers infront of their faces.
we finished our food and now we were going back to class,

as we were about to get up i felt something pouring down my shirt. i turned around and saw niki pouring water on me, " that's what you get for bumping into me earlier. " he said while smirking. i was embarrassed " YAH WHATS YOUR PROBLEM? " jungwon said " Are you crazy! " jake also joined jungwon for defending me. i ran out of the cafeteria and went to the bathroom. i wanted to disappear.

Jungwons Pov
i ran after sunoo and walked into the bathroom, i heared him sobbing. " sunoo, please come out " i said in a soft tone as he opened the bathroom stall door and walked out, all soaked. " aw come here " i pulled him into a hug comforting him " it's alright no need to cry, karma will get to him " i said trying to make him feel better. few minutes later he calmed down " let's go get you changed i have an extra shirt and pants in my locker " " thank you wonnie, im so glad to have you " he said smiling as he was tearing up a little.

___________________________________

Sunoos Pov
i walked into class with my heads down and sat in my seat, next to niki. and quietly took my books out
and started taking notes. and i noticed in the corner of my eye that niki kept looking at me, " what do you want. " i said in a cold tone but also shaky voice avoiding his gaze " you. " i looked at niki and our eyes met. " EH? after you embarrassed me infront of the whole school? " i said while glaring at him and he was just smirking at me " i hate you. " i said "go on, hate me. but remember your mine." he said as he raised his hand to go to the bathroom.

___________________________________

Jake
20
@laylasdad
sunoo and jungwons bestfriend

Jay
20
@rich..jay
???