𝟎𝟏𝟔

˗ˏˋ༻ʚ♡︎ɞ༺ˎˊ˗
𝐓𝐖𝐘𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

grinning devilishly, i made myself comfortable in the chair opposite principal weems' desk, casually crossing one leg over the other. my foot tapped with a rhythm that matched the playful glint in my eyes. larissa, however, shot me a stern look, her disapproval noticeable.

"don't flash those eyes at me, twyla," larissa remarked, her tone cool and composed, revealing she wasn't in the mood for games. i arched an eyebrow, a hint of defiance coloring my response.

"why not?" i countered, a touch of challenge in my voice.

larissa's demeanor shifted, a more serious expression settling in as she delivered a pointed reminder, "it took me three hours to coax you down from that tree last night."

a playful smirk graced my lips as i leaned forward, mischief dancing in my eyes. "ever thought about moonlighting as a model? that suit on you right now? smokin'."

larissa's composed demeanor gave way to an authentic smile, her eyes rolling playfully. "flattery will get you everywhere," she quipped in a hushed tone.

"i like you," she confessed in a whisper, a subtle warmth underlying her words. a blush flirted with my cheeks, but i swiftly masked it with a nonchalant expression.

"well, i should hope so; your hand was down my pants yesterday," i quipped, a sly grin playing on my lips. our eyes locked in a silent acknowledgment, the unspoken memory hanging in the air, a shared secret we hadn't quite found the words to discuss.

gently, i squeezed my thighs together, a subtle shiver running down my spine as vivid flashes of yesterday's encounter replayed in my mind.

it was an experience unlike anything i'd ever known—intense, steamy, and unforgettable. larissa's whispered words in my ear and the way she took control of me lingered in my thoughts, torching a passion that threatened to unravel my senses.

larissa let out a soft sigh, gracefully standing up and prompting me to rise as well. she moved with an air of elegance, her fingertips trailing sensuously along the surface of her desk as she glided toward me.

"would you like to talk about it?" she offered, closing the distance between us. my gaze met hers, and i shook my head gently.

"whatever this is, i don't want it to end," i whispered, looking up at her.

her towering presence made me feel a delightful mix of weakness and vulnerability, and when our eyes locked in that promising gaze, it felt like i could conquer the world.

larissa's touch was feather-light yet purposeful as her fingers encircled my wrist. a flicker of uncertainty crossed my eyes, a silent acknowledgment of the memories hidden beneath my sleeves.

despite the barrier of fabric, i could feel her tracing the scars, her thumb navigating the invisible map of pain.

"i don't want to revisit that," i confessed, my voice barely above a whisper.

"we don't have to," larissa replied softly, her gaze unwavering.

"and i won't pressure you to promise never to do it again." her words held a gentle reassurance, a warmth that enveloped me.

"but if those thoughts ever return, if you feel that urge to hurt yourself... i want you to come to me instead." her eyes bore into mine, conveying a depth of understanding that spoke volumes.

"i'll try," i promised, a glimmer of hope emerging in my voice.

larissa's palm brushed against my jawline, a tender gesture that held a world of reassurance. "just know, it's not easy for me to trust," i admitted, a small but significant step toward opening up.