Confess

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the sky in a warm glow, Hyunjin paced back and forth in his room, his hands clasped tightly behind his back. His heart raced, and his stomach churned with a mixture of anticipation and dread. He knew this moment would come eventually, but he hadn't expected it to be so soon. His friend Jisung had confided in him once that the key to confessing one's feelings was to just go for it, and so, with a deep breath, Hyunjin decided that tonight would be the night.

He crept out of his room and down the hall, making his way towards the balcony. The cool evening air caressed his skin as he stepped outside, the faint sound of crickets and rustling leaves filling the silence. His heart pounded in his chest as he took in the view before him: the lush garden below, the twinkling lights of the city in the distance, and, most importantly, the figure he longed to see.

Seungmin was sitting on the railing, his legs dangling over the edge as he stared out at the night sky. Hyunjin took a deep breath and walked over to him, the bouquet of flowers he'd picked earlier tightly clutched in his hand. He cleared his throat, the sound loud in the quiet night.

 "Seungmin," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "Will you come with me?"

Seungmin turned to look at him, a soft smile curving his lips. "Where do you want to go, Hyunjin?" he asked, his voice just as quiet as his friend's. There was a hint of curiosity in his voice, but there was also a note of apprehension that Hyunjin couldn't quite decipher.

Without saying anything else, Hyunjin took Seungmin's hand and led him back inside, through the darkened hallway and into his room. The candles he'd lit earlier flickered gently on the dresser, casting dancing shadows across the walls. He guided Seungmin to the center of the room and turned to face him, the bouquet still held out before him. 

"Seungmin," he began, his voice trembling slightly. "I've wanted to tell you this for so long... I love you." He paused, waiting for Seungmin to react, his heart racing in his chest.

Seungmin's eyes widened in surprise, and then he blushed deeply, looking away for a moment before meeting Hyunjin's gaze again. There was a slight tremor in his voice as he replied, "I-I love you too, Hyunjin." Tears welled up in the corners of his eyes, and he took a shaky step forward, wrapping his arms around Hyunjin and pulling him close. They stood there for a moment, holding each other, the scent of the flowers mingling with the warmth of their skin. Finally, Seungmin leaned in, their lips meeting in a tender, passionate kiss.

As they kissed, Hyunjin could feel Seungmin's heart racing against his own, and it filled him with a sense of overwhelming joy. He reached up, tangling his fingers in Seungmin's hair, deepening the kiss, their tongues dancing together. He could feel Seungmin's hand snake around his waist, pulling him even closer, and he moaned into the kiss, lost in the moment.

When they pulled apart from the kiss, Hyunjin said, " That was wonderful, Seungmin. "