Killer

Jisoo was running, running for her life.

The serial killer was gaining on her, his breath hot against her neck. She could feel the wetness of his spit as he whispered words of death and despair into her ear. His strong hands gripped her tightly, pushing her forward, faster and faster through the dark, twisting alleyways.

She couldn't go on like this. Her strength was failing her, her lungs burning with every ragged breath. She glanced over her shoulder, catching a glimpse of the killer's maniacal grin. He was almost upon her now. She had to do something, anything to buy herself some time.

With a desperate burst of energy, she threw herself into a nearby dumpster, sending the rusty metal cans and discarded trash flying in every direction. The impact hurt, but it was worth it. She heard the killer cursing, his footsteps faltering as he struggled to regain his balance. It was enough time for her to scramble out of the dumpster and hide behind a stack of crates.

Panting heavily, she peered out from her hiding place, her heart racing. The alley was dark and deserted, save for the flickering light of a single streetlamp. The killer had disappeared, but she knew he would find her soon enough. She had to come up with a plan, some way to escape his clutches before it was too late.

It wasn't time for her to go to the other side. Not yet.

As Jisoo's last breath escaped her lips, she summoned her last bit of strength and reached for her phone. Her fingers trembled as she dialed 911, the emergency operator's calm voice guiding her through the process. She managed to croak out her name, her location, and the fact that there was an armed serial killer on the loose. The words were barely out of her mouth when she felt herself growing weaker, her vision starting to fade.

Before she could say anything else, a bright light consumed her, and the world went dark. But even in death, Jisoo knew that she had done the right thing. She had saved herself from the monster, and she had given the police a chance to catch him. Her body slumped lifelessly to the ground, but her spirit would live on, forever haunting the killer and ensuring that he would never harm another innocent soul, not.

The police arrived at the scene within minutes, their flashing lights casting a eerie glow over the deserted alleyway. They found Jisoo's limp body lying in a pool of blood, and immediately secured the area.

"I think we need to call her family first, Detective," the young officer whispered, his voice shaking as he surveyed the gruesome scene. Jisoo's lifeless body was sprawled across the filthy alley, her limbs twisted in an unnatural position. The detective nodded solemnly, pulling out his phone to make the difficult call.

"Hello, Ma'am,"

The detective's voice was gentle as he identified himself on the phone. He waited for a reply, but there was only silence on the other end. He glanced over at the young officer, who was looking at him with a mixture of surprise and concern.

"I'm sorry to say this, but your daughter, Jisoo, has been...killed. I'm afraid I can't give you any more information right now, but I promise we're doing everything we can to help start the investigation. I'll keep you updated as soon as we know more." The detective hung up the phone, his heart heavy with the news he had just delivered. The young officer, still looking concerned, shifted his weight awkwardly from foot to foot.

"Y-your joking, right?" She said, her voice shaky.

" No, we're not. " The police officer said solemnly, his voice betraying the pain he felt as he delivered the news. He knew what it was like to lose someone close, and he hated being the one to break the news to someone else. The young officer couldn't meet the mother's eyes anymore, feeling guilty for not being able to do more.

|At her mom 's house|

"Seungmin, I need to talk to you, " his .mother said.

"I'm coming," Seungmin replied.

"Wait, what happened to Jisoo-Noona? She was supposed to be here an hour ago. " Seungmin asked, panic beginning to creep into his voice. He knew something was wrong, but he couldn't bring himself to believe the worst. His mother sighed heavily, her expression pained.

"You know your sister?" his mother began, her voice cracking. "She's ,um, dead. She was murdered."

The room was silent for ten minutes. Tears streamed down Seungmin's face. What had happened to his sister? He had no idea. She was always so full of life and energy. How could someone do this to her?

He went upstairs to his room, locked his door and started crying. He called his boyfriend,Hyunjin to tell him the news.

"Um, Seungmin?" Hyunjin's voice was quiet, almost afraid. "What...what happened?"

"Jisoo...she's dead, Hyunjin. Someone killed her." Seungmin sobbed.

There was a long silence on the other end of the line. Seungmin could almost feel the pain radiating from his boyfriend, even though they were hundreds of miles apart.

"Oh my God...I'm so sorry, Seungmin. I...I don't know what to say." Hyunjin stammered.

"It's okay...I just...I just need someone to talk to. "

" It's okay, Seungmin," Hyunjin replied. 

He's so stupid ,Hyunjin thought.