Chapter Three

Third Person POV

A century has now passed and a lot has happened. Lucifer and Lilith managed to get together, leaving Adam alone. Their relationship broke the young y/n's heart, but she had to set her feeling aside and support her friend with it. Not long after, the third human was created, Eve. She was beautiful as well, she almost looked like Lilith but not really, she had beautiful long brown hair that was down to her hips. Eve was created to be Adam's second wife. 

After some time, Lucifer and Lilith managed to get their hands on the forbidden fruit. The very same fruit that is said to give humans their own free will, free from any control, free to make their own actions, and advocate from themselves. But because of this, evil began to spread throughout Earth. Due to the results of Lucifer's actions, a trial is now being held regarding on the verdict of the crimes that had occurred and Y/N had to participate in the trial as well.

Lucifer sighed as he stood in front of the elder angels, he was in a rather bad mood and was very agitated. The Archangel Michael stood beside him with Adam, who was on the other side of the room. They have been in the court for the last hour and the trial hadn't even started yet.

The Archangel Gabriel spoke, "Thank you all, for those who could attend. Today we will be having a trial with Lucifer, Lilith, Adam and Eve to determine if they should stay in Heaven or be banished from Heaven..." The crowd of angels began to whisper to each other, some wanted Lucifer to be kicked out, while some others wanted him to stay. The angels on both sides got pretty heated and Michael had to raise his voice to speak. "Will you all please settle down. Now shall we continue?"

As all of this was happening, y/n sat on her seat, in denial of what is going on, and what will happen. Tears escaped her eyes as she continued to listen to the angels speak around her. Her heart breaking even more, now in a million pieces. But as she look closer to the couple, it was as if there was a voice telling her that something is wrong. Is Lucifer being manipulated unknowingly?

Gabriel spoke again, "Lucifer, you have been found guilty of being in relationship with Lilith, Adam's wife, along with stealing the forbidden fruit, making Eve sin and then corrupting humanity. With that you are to be banished from heaven and be sentenced to hell. Where you will stay alongside sinners that has resulted from your actions. You will then suffer in hell alongside the sinners."

Lucifer sighed, "Fine, I understand...I was aware of the punishment for this." Upon hearing this, y/n has now broke down into tears while in her seat. Azrael who was sitting some distance away from her took notice of this and went to her side to comfort her. He knew just how important Lucifer really was to her. Seeing y/n in this state also made him sad, but he couldn't do anything since his own brother did commit the crimes.

"Lilith, you have been declared innocent since you were being manipulated by Lucifer. However, you can either stay here with us or go with Lucifer to hell." Gabriel spoke. Lilith looked back to Lucifer who was trying to make eye contact with he as she spoke, "I-I will follow you."

Lucifer sighed as he heard her say that, he was trying to convey that it was better for her to be in Heaven but she wasn't getting the message. 

"Alright so we just have Adam and Eve left." Gabriel sighed and then took a deep breath. "It's been stated that these two was also manipulated into sinning by Lucifer, however, the question is do we also send them down below?" The angels in court all yelled 'no' and that 'Adam is the first man!', 'Eve was manipulated but stayed loyal to Adam!' Lucifer was surprised at all of their decision...he wasn't expecting them to want Adam and Eve to stay in heaven.

"So, the decision is to let both Adam and Eve to remain in Heaven. We will not punish them for something that wasn't their fault. And for Lucifer, we will give him one last goodbye before he falls. So please go ahead, to those who want to, say your goodbyes now." Gabriel spoke. Anyone could tell that there was a hint of sadness in his voice, loosing a brother isn't something small after all, but there isn't anything he could do. Instead, all Gabriel was nod at Lucifer before leaving the court room, fearing if he were to stay longer he would start to cry.