Prologue

Third Person POV

Y/N and Lucifer had just witnessed the creation of the first two humans ever, Adam and Lilith. The sight of the creation has left the two angels in awestruck, amazed in God's power.

"Did you see how amazing they both looked Lu?!" Y/N exclaimed in excitement as she was now hopping down the streets in heaven.

"Yes Y/N, I was there remember?" The young Lucifer responded with a chuckle as he looked at his dear friend with a soft look. The two angels have been friends ever since they just learned how to fly. They have been inseparable ever since, and would often do things together despite it being a one-person job. 

Lucifer is one of the four sons of God, Michael, Gabriel and Azrael. Every other angel seemed afraid to approach him, in fear of making a mistake and then getting punished for their actions. Y/N however, saw passed that. She was the only one who was able to see past his status and saw him for who he really was in the inside.

Meanwhile, Y/N was the most beautiful angel in heaven. She would receive looks and compliments on the daily basis. As she grew up to become the gorgeous woman she is now, many men would attempt to confess to her but would either run away from being bashful or would then get rejected by her. Although, in reality, it was because Lucifer was always behind her, glaring at them.

"Look Lu! This necklace is so beautiful! Oh I wish I could buy it but I don't have enough at the moment." Y/N groaned but continued to admire the said necklace through a shop's window. Lucifer then made it to her side and agreed on how beautiful it really is. It was a matching set with a ring. The necklace had a diamond chain with a star pendant, meanwhile the ring had a big round diamond in the middle which was then surrounded by smaller ones. "Indeed it is", Lucifer responded, but he was not looking at the jewelry, instead it was towards Y/N, imaging how it would look on her.

___________________

Hi guys!

This is the first story I have written in a while. I hope you guys will enjoy it. I can assure you it is nothing like any other Lucifer x Reader you will read, and you'll know what I mean later on.

Please leave comments, or feedbacks! Love you all!