Chapter Six

Second Person POV

Lucifer's gaze softened. Your words and your kindness was like music to his ears. Lucifer was smiling brightly and he then wrapped his arms around you. There was definitely something about the embrace that made him feel so happy and comfortable with you. There was only 5 minutes left before you would have to head back to Heaven, so Lucifer was making sure he used this last time to the max with you, and he did just that. He held you for the entire 5 minutes and never wanted to let you go, just being this close to you and feeling this happy felt almost surreal.

"It's time for me to go now Lu. As much a I want to stay in your arms, I have to go" You said while looking up to him, making eye contact. They very same eyes you've longed to see again in person. The very same eyes that looked at you with such caring an loving gaze.

He knew he had to let you go now, but he didn't want it to end. Every moment with you makes him happy, he would do anything to keep you with him, but he knew that was impossible. He didn't want this moment to end. "I know...I know, you have to go. I just wish this moment could last forever, but it's not possible I'm afraid." Lucifer smiled sadly. 

At this point, you were still captivated by Lucifer's eyes, unable to move away from your spot. "H-Have I ever told you before that y-you have one of the most beautiful e-eyes?" You stuttered with a blush.

Your fluttering and stuttering of words filled Lucifer's mind with even more joy. Your reaction was extremely cute and it was only making him love you even more. Lucifer couldn't help but blush and smile slightly as he heard your compliment, it was like you hit all of the check markers for making him love you. Lucifer spoke softly, "Thank you. i could say the same thing about your eyes too. I could literally get lost in them, that's how beautiful they are."

Lucifer paused but the two of you continued to just look at each other and enjoy this romantic moment that you have. Lucifer smiled as he broke the silence. "You're absolutely breathtaking, this hour with you has been amazing. I don't want this to end, I'll never forget this moment, I swear!" Lucifer was trying to hold back his emotions but the pain of having to let you go was hitting harder and harder with each passing second. He didn't want this moment to end.

The clock finally hit 0000 and you both knew that your hour was up. The pain Lucifer was feeling now was worse than just pain, it felt like a knife going straight through his chest. He was struggling so hard not to break down as he realized this would be the last moment he gets to see you again. He couldn't believe this, how could something so beautiful end? Lucifer took one more look at you. "I'll never forget this." He paused, the air in his lung ran out and he couldn't say any more.

You looked closely at his face, his expression was now one of sadness and he looked so heartbroken over this moment ending. What made it al worse was the fact that Lucifer couldn't even finish his last sentence, he was too caught up in his emotions that the words he was trying to say died in his throat and the words couldn't even come out. In this last moment together, he wanted to say one more thing but he couldn't find it in himself to speak, the tears in his eyes were now threatening to fall.

"I'm sorry for this Lu." You apologized as you suddenly pulled him by collar so that both lips could make contact. Once your lips touched with each other, it felt as if there was fireworks going on in the background.

Lucifer was shocked by the sudden kiss but after a few seconds, he pulled you closer and kissed you back with all the passion and energy that he had left in him. The feeling of your lips together felt like electricity. The fireworks were going off even more now and Lucifer pulled you even closer into his chest. You had never kissed anyone before and could feel every single emotion in this moment. You both embraced as the world around you two started to slow down.