Chapter Five

Second Person POV

Lucifer's whole demeanour changes as soon as he was able to properly register that you were really here. it was like he couldn't believe it happened and was surprised yet so happy and relieved that you had visited him in Hell.

Lucifer took a few steps forward as she spoke, "Y/N!" His voice was filled with so much emotions and his face was so different now. It was like seeing an old friend again and being extremely happy to see them, like you could see how much he missed you in those three seconds that you were there.

"Here's where I will you two be, you know how to get back after right? If you need help just call me ok?" Michael spoke and you gave him a warm hug to thank him before he left. "Thank you!"

Michael smiled as you thanked him with a hug and nodded. "Of course, I'll make sure the gates are unlocked for when you're ready. I'll see you later." With that, Michael was gone. You and Lucifer were left by yourselves, he seemed delighted to have you down here and was still smiling brightly at you.

"It's really you, it doesn't seem real..." Lucifer spoke, there was now much more light in his voice since he wasn't as deep in thought like he was before. It seemed like he was still having trouble accepting your presence here. "Is it really you?"

As you had finally landed in front of Lucifer, you gave him a bright smile and a slight blush. "Y-yes Lu, it's really me."

Lucifer smiled softly as he continued to look at you. He had just noticed your blushing once he saw your face more clearly than he had before. They way you blushed just made his heart melt, he couldn't believe this was really happening. He reached out his hand. "Could I...?" He spoke softly and then waited for you to respond. "Of course Lu!"

He took your hand and pulled you close and gave you a tight hug. "I'm so sorry I left." His grip on you felt so warm and so comforting, it was almost as if he was trying to use his touch to heal your pain away. He was looking you more carefully. He could hardly hide his emotions as he just smiled warmly at you. "It's ok Lu, I'm here now. Unfortunately, Michael had only given me an hour, but even so..." You looked up to him and into his eyes. "I really did miss you so much, you know?"

Lucifer smiled softly, his face was beaming as he continued to keep you within his arms. "I really did missed you too...and I'm glad that you came here to see me. It's just so unexpected. I still can't believe you're actually here." He was starting to look like he wanted to say something, but he seemed to hold back. He didn't want to risk being awkward in this moment as he enjoyed your presence so much. "It's all thanks to you brother, Michael. He wanted me to have closure with you and see you one last time. But I could only do so for an hour without anyone else noticing back in heaven."

Lucifer laughed. "Yeah Michael can be quite the nice guy every once in a while can't her?" He was smiling softly as he spoke, but then began to look serious again. Lucifer then spoke again. "I can only imagine how difficult it must've been for you to handle this kind of grief, but I'm glad that we got this closure. I'm going to miss you again when you leave, I wish you would stay but I know that isn't possible."

"I know Lu...but hey look!" you gleamed in joy as you showed him your wings, 3 pairs, similar to Emily and Sera. "I became an archangel!"

Lucifer looked surprised, his eyes lit up with excitement and he even smiled softly. "Really!? Congratulations! That's so great to hear, I'm so proud of you! This is such a huge step for you!"

"Thank you Lu, it really means a lot to hear that from you" you blushed.

There was a brief moment where he just looked at you. Your blush was something that he always found cute and a little bit charming. He looked down, thinking of what to say next before finally breaking the silence. "It makes me happy to know that I still mean a lot to you."