Woe be upon ye

In a few weeks, I will start to save more of my money ( doing the work more often and getting sick all of a sudden ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ) I have enough money to buy my own sketchbook and a pen, My brother caught me the intention of me buying my own personal gain to draw and my brother approve it as he said he missed my drawing in the past years, as if he said like my art is a prodigy and a beauty of Mona Lisa, dang my bro is such a poet.

So I hugged him tightly , as he continued to go training and went to the art store and of course purchased that is suitable for the price. A large sketchbook and a small one and a full set of different sizes of pens and color markers ,I ain't gonna buy some paints and crayon, I'm not really good for coloring and it's even more expensive as just a few pens I buy are of such high quality!!!.

After I go outside the art shop , someone just snatches my sling bag, and I stumble from the ground and it impacts hard, as I lift my head and look at the snatcher, the snatcher is an above large guy but not all muscle just lean. As I want to get up and run at him , but I can't get as my ankle got sprained, I feel I wanna cry as there's my money I saved and all of the things I buy in the shop. As I weep silently, there's a guy on a bicycle who comes in fast rescue as he shouts "Don't worry!!! I'll return your bag from that thief" as he said as he goes in the direction where the snatcher goes. As I sit beside the building and some random crowd , a stranger helps me to relocate somewhere to sit and gives me water and asks me if I'm okay or injured. And I said I'm okay but my ankle sprained so that's it, they gave me a food or snacks , and a small medicine/bandages to heal my ankle, they're so nice I can't help but weep , they comfort as they the guy with bicycle will be okay and get my items back. Minutes stretched into eternity as I waited anxiously for news of my bag's retrieval. But just when I began to lose hope

The dude came back with my sling bag, but with the damaged face like a black eye and a bump on the cheeks with a nosebleed, a crooked and broken glass he wears just hang in nose loosely and his shirts are ruined with ragged dirt, along with the bicycle but with the minimal damage as it only ruined the other handle as it got missing , but there's a snatcher on the bikers seat but just unconscious, and there's a duct tape around the thief on the hands and feets as handcuffs and there's my sling bang hanging too on the bicycle basket. The crowds applauded the stranger, and they called the police to arrest the snatcher , and the crowd dissipated as it went successfully. I go to the dude and look at him as he has a short brown hair but ragged with dirt, I felt really guilty as he covered with quite injury so as I get my handkerchief in my jacket pocket and give him to wipe his dirt on his face to clean and that nasty nosebleed. He smiles at me and returns my sling bag to me, I hug my bag tightly and look at him and I said "thank you for returning my bag, you're my hero!" and smile with my teeth shows at him. The guy looks embarrassed and blushed as he scratches his head, and mumbles "a hero huh" Though he said it lightly but I can hear him crystal clear. But as he coughs his hand and he gives me a paper? And I get and look at it and this is the number of this dude? Huh deja Vu as it happened who's giving me the number again . Oh shoot I forgot to tell his name. "Uhm I forgot what's your name, my hero" I said and he replied "The name Satoru, and you may call this number in case someone steals for you, and I'll come to the rescue". I went on my sling bag to get and give him the limited discount coupon of a special sports bike I got when they gave me compensation for the odd jobs I got. He looks happy as I gave him the coupon, as it's already late afternoon so I cleaned myself and go home and I wave at him farewell.

As I got home and prepared the dinner, just a simple dinner of katsudon and a side dish of miso soup. And at the exact time my brother got home as I finally finished cooking. Though he appeared tired as the exhaustion etched on his face, he eagerly waited for the meal I prepared.As we eat we chat casually and exchange as mine started I buy the items I want except I didn't add the situation I encountered so I let it leave. And my brother stories casually as he starts to stitch his training pajama jacket from one shop and saves him the same guy he stitches his pajamas , he's a draper and the guy gives him a hero suit just as my brother said . After finishing the meal my brother got up and took a plastic and opened it and voila, it's a yellow one-piece jumpsuit with a short zipper at the collar and a black belt with a round golden buckle. And there's red gloves and red boots and it comes along with a long white cape. He wears it with pride and stands proud.

My brother states he'll wear this hero suit as he approves that he has a strength to do it. I hug him and start the celebration of buying very expensive cakes and ice cream. I support him wholeheartedly and it's been a year and a half that the journey of becoming the strongest man on earth is my brother Saitama. I can support him even in the next few days he'll lose his hair.

As I get up and ready to buy from the nearby store, and get the sling bag to open and get my money. Eyes wide as I knew I forgot that one person who gave me a number as I see that there's two (Satoru's number and you know the other one), I forgot to contact Bang in several months, now I feel really an asshole now. I'll apologize to him when I meet him next time(start by calling or text the number you idiot).