William Littlesea

Not chapter, just information of Peyton's future imprint/ boy friend. Next chapter will be on Victoria's attack while Bella is away in Florida with Edward.

William Littlesea, (aka Will) older cousin of Jacob Black. Older brother of Collin Littlesea. Comes home after being away for two years. Was supposed to go to college, but became a surfer/back-packer instead. Loves exploring, thinks all the elders are crazy like Jake used to and used to be Sam's best friend. Before Sam phased and stayed in La Push while Will left.

Will's information-

Full Name: William Orion Littlesea

Alias: Will

Age: 20

Changed: June 6th, 2006

Bloodline: Black

Species: Human/shape shifter

Occupation: N/A

Personality: loves exploring, is a free spirit, does not like being told what to do, only fights when necessary. Kind, gentle and open minded.

Looks: as shown above

Imprint: Peyton

Parents: Kevin Littlesea and Connie Littlesea (nee Black)

Younger Brother: Collin Littlesea

Other relatives: the Black Family. Jacob, Rachel and Rebecca are his cousins. Billy is his uncle and Sarah is his late aunt. May she rest in peace.

Best Friend: Sam Uley

Loyalty: Uley Pack (currently), Black Pack (Future), his family and the tribe (always).

A/N

Picture above of Will as a human and of his wolf.