Day One

(Jennifer point of view)

Friday July 13,2015

We arrive at the asylum at 10am like we had planed, it took us almost two hours to get through the woods difficult terrain.

It was one of the biggest buildings I'd ever seem, it was hard to believe that the woods camouflaged it so well. Everything was made of brick so the building was in good condition for how old it was. It was covered in Moss and half of the brick you could still see was spray painted with initials, Song lyrics, names, numbers, quotes, cuss words,drawings, and random thing we did not understand. Most of the windows were broken and or covered with Metal bars over them. There were several building but they all pretty much had the same discreption, but they weren't nearly as big.

"Maybe we should go back home aren't we kinda of disturbing the dead" Michael said in a unsure tone.

"No way you can believe in this stuff do you?" Freddy scoffed

"of course I do" Michael gave Freddy a crazy look.

"Let's just go we have planed way to much to turn back"

Laney, Andrea and Haylie looked really simeler they had been confused for sister lots of time same with me we all love to dye are hair crazy colors we did it at almost ever sleepover. Exept me. I never did I was always to scared.

Laney is the youngest of the group she had just turned 16 she had long blond hair witch was died a galaxy color which was a mix of blue, purple, and black with very bright blue eyes that changed to other colors a lot she really looks like the youngest she has an extreme baby face witch makes her look 14,and she also is the shortest, so that really does not help. She wore a red flannel with a thin light grey tank top under it. Pairing the two with a pair of high waisted black shorts and black low top converse. Bracelets littered her arms, Laney styled her hair into a messy bun on top of her head. she had brought some shorts a hoodie, and like every one else some random extra clothes in a black backpack.

I am in the middle age wise, i am two months away from turning 17 I am the only one that had not dyed my hair the night before so my hair was a normal long light Brown i had green eyes and like all of us i had straight wight teeth we all had braces growing up so are smiles were never a problem. Like Andrea i wore just a random blue shirt with a blue and pink jacket.

Haylie and Laney who are kinda opposites with there hair and eyes. she had long brown hair with blond streaks that was dyed black and blue styled into a high pony tail. she had brown eyes that had changed colors constantly to every thing but blue. She Is 17, Haylie wore a MCR shirt with a leather jacket over it, paired with blue jean shorts and white converse.

Andrea was the oldestest girl at 18. she had long blond hair witch way dyed black . she has brown eyes she was the tallest girl. Just like me she had worn a random white t shirt and a red jacket.

The boys all pretty much dressed the same. Black skinny Jeans, boots, band shirts, and jackets.

Micheal was the only boy who dyed his hair I don't really remember what is real hair color is, I thank it is brown or maybe blonde. but at the time it was dyed black. Micheal is 18, With green eyes. He wore a lose tank top with a middle finger on it he always is trying to hard to look punk or that's what he says it is.

Luke is the youngest boy he just turned 17
He had dark blond hair almost a light brown and blue eyes and even though he was the youngest boy he was the tallest out of every one. He wore a navy blue flannel with a Misfits black tank top underneath along with his usual black ripped skinny jeans. His hair was styled up and a black lip ring occupied the left side of his bottom lip.

Freddy who is the oldest boy at 19 has brown hair witch he had bleached at a really young age, he was the oldest but the shortest, he had hazel eyes and wore an old t shirt with a worn out jacket over it along with black skinny jeans.

We start by going in the first building the first room was what looked like the main room. The walls had several wholes and dirt covering them along with all the other rooms. with a few sofas and what looked like a cafeteria with a kitchen and several tables in the second room. . looking in every room they were all the same. We finally realized that this buildings was where the staff stayed. The all had one bed a desk, and a dresser. most of the rooms had nothing in them but some of them had been untouched with pictures, clothes, Collectibles, etc there was rooms were we assumed the staff bathed in.

"wait a second guys what's that" I say

We walk to a small building witch looked like more like a house we emidently look on the map not recognizing the building.we look for a good 20 minutes and don't find the house. Or the area the house was on

" Maybe we should not go in" Micheal questions" since it's not on the map"

"oh shut up Mikey were going in" exclaimed Freddy.

"what ever Fred but if I die I'm haunting you" says Micheal.

"No one is going to die this just could have been added before the map was made" says haylie

"By who" I exclaim"this place was shut down way after the map was made".

"I don't know" says Haylie "Do I look Like google?"

We rolled our eyes and continued on the journey.