Floor Four

(Andreas point of view)

When the staircase leading up to the 4th floor finally ends we are greated by a small reseption desk reading womens ward along with rooms that looked just like the lobby with a few couches and some news papers.

We go into the cafeteria finding nothing but spoiled food. We start to look through the old newspapers but we found nothing. We found a storage room but it had nothing in it. We look through the floor finding nothing.

We go into the library finding hundreds of old books coated in a thick layers of dust we look through every corner of the room finding nothing helpful.

There are several offices like on the first floor. But over half of them are locked and the ones that weren't locked had been almost completely cleaned out.

"it's almost 6 do you want to go ahead back down to the lobby" Fletcher says

When we get down to the lobby we can't find any body. 8 hospital beds are set up. We assume it was Luke and Laney because we all decided to stay on the first floor together.

But Laney and Luke were nowhere to be seen. Jennifer and Freddy walk over to us.

"so we're is Laney and Luke?" Freddy asks .

"I was about to ask you guys the same question," I say.

"What about Mikey and Haylie?" Jennifer asks.

"They're probably still on the second floor," I say.

"We need to find them" states Fletcher.

"OK Andrea you and Fred take the first floor and look for Luke and Laney and Fletcher and I, we take the second floor and look for Mikey and Haylie, "Jennifer proposes .

" Sounds good to me" I say as we all begin to go with Jennifers plan.

After a little over an hour and a half Haylie and Mikey comes down the stairs but me and Fletcher have no luck finding Laney and Luke.

"What happened to you guys? " I ask

" We got locked in the laundry room" Haylie says

"Where are Luke and Laney" Mikey says

"we can't find them we need to split up

We all split up searching each room as carefully as we could. I go into the library to find every book neatly on the shelf and all the shelves perfectly aligned.

"look at the dust on these books"flitcher exclaims

A soon as he said that I look at the shelf directly in front of me. The shelf still had some dust on it but the books had almost none.

"hey every one look at this" I point out the dustless bookshelf.

some one has took the books out of this shelf I notice as I get a little closed to see the books aren't in perfect order like the rest of them

" That's probably a false alarm," Freddy says.

"Or not ,"says Mikey

" We should look" says andrea

"Or its a waste of time," Freddy exclaims

As every one attempts to call me crazy Andrea and I grab the shelf we nock it down with a loud crash.
It reveals and lose brike wall.

"Told you it's just a brick wall" Freddy smirks

"The bricks are lose" I say

Me and Andrea one by one begin to pull the bricks out reviling and wooden door. As soon as my hand touches the doorknob the chandelier smashes to the ground. Everyone begins to panic.

I opened the door to find Laney and luke In an old storage room kissing as soon as they see us they jump up.

Laney gives the group a hug, judging by the look on there faces they could tell they would never live this moment down.

Mikey looks at Luke with a huge smirk
"Dang Luke, you picked the rong time for 7 minutes in heaven"

" You're one to talk Mikey. If I gave you one more minute you and Haylie would ha........." Jennifer says interrupted by Micheal fake coughing loudly

"Dhut up!!!!!!! Jenn," Mikey screams.

"Wait you and Mikey almost kissed?" Laney says.

"Almost" Haylie says

"Hey, we have to give him credit he picked a time when she could not run" Luke says

"But yet she still runs "Laney adds

" After all the jokes you made about me and Laney , all the locking us in rooms, pushing us into each other and you really liked each other? "Luke exclaims.

"Called it Luke!! " Laney screams. The two burst out laughing along with every one else.

" Laugh all you want, "Mikey says, " to Luke you still kissed Laney proving Haylie and I were right about you two."

"Well you proved us right to so shut it you two." Laney protest

After a few minutes of jokes we go back to the lobby we begin to plan the next day out.