Planning

(Laney's point of view)

After every one was done making jokes. We decided to replan our ideas for searching through the asylum.

This time we decided to go in a bigger group. This time it would be in a group of four.

   It would be Haylie, Mikey, Luke, and I witch I knew we would regret but we all worked great together. We were all the first people in our group, we had known each other since we were in second grade and then slowly met the others.

   First it was Freddy who we meet in third grade when he had gotten held back for pulling a huge prank on the principle witch is why he was 19 when he graduated.

   Everyone graduated in some what normal ages exept me who graduated at 16 just because I was put in kindergarten early, so I would be in the same grade as my sister.

  We met Andrea and Jennifer by Fred who had introduced us to them later in fourth grade when they had moved from another school to are school we still have no idea how they new each other. There not related in any way.

Fletcher, Andrea, Fred, and Jenn were the other group . And this time instead of floors we would go by wards not floors. And since each ward was 3 floors we decided to start at 6pm and be back by no later than 10pm. We had all finished the men's ward so My group would be looking through the kids ward while Jenn's group would finish the womens ward including trying to find a way into the offices.

As soon as we finish planing we decided to go to sleep it was really late when we finished talking. It was close to around eleven or twelve and we all had to get up by seven.