The Truth

(Laney point of view)

Haylie and I are the first out of the hospital. All we new is that every one exept the four we found were going to meet use at are house.

About an hour later Fletcher and his mom walk thrugh the door last. We all hug him a greet him. He looked really bad. you could tell that his mom had been crying probly over Beth.

"so what happened? How did you get in the asylum? Why did you go in the asylum? Why would you lie? Who tried to choke you guys?" they all suffocated us with questions.

"we were just trying to have a good time we did not think that there really was any danger in the asylum"haylie started

" tell us every thing not one detail left out jenns mom says look pretty mad at all of us.

We all look at each other knowing it was going to be pretty hard to get them to belive this.

"luke and Laney kissed!!!!" Haylie screams in a really bad attempt to Chang the subject.

"what!!! "my mom says trying to hid her smile.

" if we had not enterrupted them micheal and Haylie would have kissed" I scream

"I new you guys would end up together my mom says

"shut up laney!!!! "Haylie screams

" you shut up haylie " I scream at her

" both of you shut up my, and tell us what happened" Andreas mom says

We finally give up on changing the subject and tell them every thing by the time were done at 10pm we all ended up getting grounded for about month we can hang out with each other but are parents have to be home and are parents have to call each other. We all decided to visit Beth and the others tomarrow and see how they are. Are parents did not really believe us but they did not question us.

After every one leaves I, Haylie, my mom and I set on the couch none of us wanted to sleep so when every one left we started to talk.

"so you kissed luke" my mom says winking at me.

"yes she did. Haylie interupts

" how did that happen" my mom says

"it just happened" I say

"did you like it my" Mom says trying to hold in a laugh

"yes she did" Haylie say not at all trying to hold in her laugh.

"are you guys going to date" she asks

"Why don't you ask these questions to Haylie she almost kissed Mikey."i say

"fine Haylie are you going to date Micheal, and Laney are you going to date luke she says smileing

We both look ate each other

"I don't now" I say

"nether do I " Haylie says

" well tomarrow after you get back from the hospital you are going to talk to them separate" she says" I'll talk to luke and micheals mom's and they will stay night, and of course they will sleep in the guest bed rooms.

"Mom is this really the time with Beth and Kim and calum and ashton in the hospital" I say

"yes " she says looking at us.