R.) 18+ Jealous ~(Lapidot)~

⚠ Smut, cussing, unwanted flirting, threats, possessiveness, kinda unwanted touching, and I believe that's all. If I missed anything then please tell me in the comments. ⚠

(Not edited)

"Yo, girl. I think you're really spiffy. You wanna come on down to my party later today?" Kevin asked while leaning against the bridge on the boardwalk. He was looking at Lapis who had just come out of the ocean.

"What?" She asked in a drawled-out tone, confusion clear in her voice. "You, me, party at noon?" He re-phrased what he had just said with a smirk. "Why?" She asked though she wasn't actually interested in the answer.

The only reason why she was humoring him at all was because Steven had been practically begging her to socialize with more of the towns people. Just to get to know them and even possibly get even more friends from the experience.

"Because you're a total babe. All the hottest people from all the closest towns will be there. So, I need to be there. If you let me give you my number I'll text you the address." He stated more than offered while he held his hand out for her to put her phone in it.

"No, thanks." She answered before she started to walk away, her hands in her pockets while she kept her head held high. "Aww, come on. Don't be like that, baby. Do you not have a ride? I could take you right now and give you a little personal tour of my house if you'd like." Kevin offered as he quickly followed after Lapis.

"No." She stated more sternly this time before she was about to spread her wings, though before she did she saw Steven smiling widely at her from the fry stand with two thumbs up at her socialization.

"So, you're friends with that kid too?" He asked, his smirk finally fading to more of a neutral look. "You're friends with Steven? What's your name?" Lapis asked, finally turning to look Kevin in the eyes, a spark of curiosity in her own.

"Yeah, he and I have been to quite a few parties together. He can vouge that my parties are always really fun to be at." He answered confidently, his neutral look turning back into a cocky grin.

"Lapis! What are you doing over here? Who's this Clod?" Peridot asked after she spotted Lapis alone with Kevin from the tower. "I don't know. He still hasn't told me his name yet. I might go to his party later, though." Lapis answered. Her eyes immediately went to her friend's alongside a soft smile.

"Why would you want to do that?" Peridot asked with a disgusted face while she looked at Kevin, who was sneering down at her already.

"Steven wants me to socialize more with the town people. This would be the perfect time to do that. You should come too!" Lapis suggested as happily as she could express. "Woah, wait-" Kevin attempted to interject, however, when he saw the glare Lapis sent him, he quickly stopped speaking.

"You can send the address to Steven, he'll be joining us as well," Lapis stated before she picked Peridot up, spread her wings, and flew them both back to their barn.

"Are we actually going to this dumb party?" Peridot asked while crossing her arms over her chest in annoyance. "Yes. It'll make Steven happy, plus we don't have to for long. Steven will be there too, so we can just stay with him the entire time if we want to." Lapis replied before she gently sat Peridot down inside their barn.

"Fine." Peridot reluctantly sighed in agreement before they both went to their closets and started looking for something to wear.

Eventually, Lapis ended up wearing a simple, long blue skirt, a black, short-sleeved crop top, some black platform boots, a small black choker, and some flower earrings Peridot made for her. Peridot ended up wearing black jean shorts, an alien t-shirt, black Hightop Converses, and the matching necklace she made to Lapis's earrings.