Music Pt.2 ~(Stevonie)~

⚠ Cussing, super short, and I believe that's it! If I missed anything then please tell me in the comments. ⚠

(Not edited)

The moment the two teens got to Connie's house, they both immediately went into her room after greeting Mrs. and Mr. Maheswaran, hello. As well as thanking them for allowing him to stay the night.

He didn't know that everything Mr. Universe had texted Connie, she was reading aloud to her parents. That's why they agreed to let him stay over so quickly, especially on such short notice.

Once the two got into Connie's room she gently kicked the door mostly closed, though she left a decent-sized crack for her parents to look into while she took Steven's hands in her own. She led him to her desk and sat him down in her chair where they both took off their shoes and put them at her door.

"Watcha doin' Connie?" Steven asked while tilting his head, watching her search around her room for something, with a soft, loving smile on his face. "I'm looking for... this!" She answered before standing up in triumph while holding her headphones in her hand with a large grin.

"Headphones?" He asked while she walked up to him and spun him back around in the chair, so he was once again facing her desk. "Yes, my headphones. I made us a playlist on my computer and phone, and I want you to listen to it. If you have any songs you want to add then tell me and I will," She explained while opening her computer, and pulling up the playlist on Spotify.

"That's so sweet of you! Thank you, Connie. Seriously. I'll listen to it all the time." Steven sincerely thanked Connie before he began scrolling through it while Connie plugged the headphones into the computer, then placed them on Steven's head, before finally pressing play on the playlist.

The moment the music flooded through his ears, his entire body relaxed against her chair. The playlist was filled with nothing but calming, pure love songs that they both adored. Tears brimmed his eyes at the small act of service from his loving girlfriend.

She saw the tears, though she didn't say anything about them. Instead, she offered for them to move to her bed so they could cuddle together. At the sound of her voice, he quickly blinked away his tears and nodded in agreement to her words.

Connie plugged her headphones back into her phone which already had the playlist pulled up. She then sat down on her bed and held her arms out to Steven, and he greatly accepted her invitation.

Instantly, he climbed onto her bed and practically fell into her embrace. He wrapped his arms around her waist and tucked his head into the crook of her neck while she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

She could hear the music through the headphones from being so close to him now, so she began to hum along. He relaxed even more into her embrace as his tightened slightly on her. She gently moved her left hand to his hair and began to softly comb through his curls and her left hand gently rubbed his back soothingly.

She didn't stop her motions when she felt her shirt begin to dampen, nor did she stop when she felt Steven's body quiver and shake in her comforting hold. Instead, she simply held him closer and rocked them both gently from side to side until he eventually fell asleep in her secure embrace.

For the next hour, she continued her soft, caring movements until she lulled herself to sleep as well. Wishing for Steven to have nothing but the best of dreams and the most amazing night's rest he can possibly get.

Which he did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
633 words.

Very short and sweet chapter for these cutie-patooties ♡♡♡

Please always remember that I love you all and that I hope all you guys, gals, and non-binary pals have a wonderful rest of your morning/afternoon/night!!! \(◍•ᴗ•◍)/❤