LooLoo Land

No Pov:

Flashback

In the house of the Goetia family, a young girl is heard screaming. This was a young Octavia.

Young Octavia: Mommy! Daddy!

Stolas starts to groggily wake up, he turns to his wife, who was hogging the blanket.

Stolas: Octavia is calling us Stella.

Stella: (Annoyed and tired sigh) You get up.

He sighs and heads towards his daughter's room. Where he finds her cowering under her covers.

Stolas: Via? What troubles you my owlet?

Young Octavia: (Sobbing) Daddy! Daddy!

She runs to her dad and hugs him. He hoists him up in response.

Young Octavia: I had a dream! A really bad dream!

Stolas: (Yawns) A nightmare.

Young Stolas: I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!

Stolas: There, there, Via, it's okay. You're okay. When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember I am never far away from my special little starfire. 

Flashback End

The scene immediately switches from young Octavia to Octavia now. Waking up to the sound of a vase breaking outside her room.

Stella: (Offscreen) I can't believe you slept with an imp! In our FUCKIN' BED!!!

Stolas: (Offscreen) It wasn't expected! I didn't have time to go to a motel.

Stella: (Offscreen) A motel?! Like a fucking plebian!?

As Stella continues to throw pottery at Stolas offscreen, Octavia puts some earbuds to block out the noise. She enters the kitchen where her parents were arguing, with Stella picking up an imp butler.

Stella: Do you want to fuck this one too?! (Throws imp)

Stolas: No! Of course not!

Stella: You are a goddamn embarrassment! I'm not spending another moment looking at your pathetic, IMP-SUCKING FACE!!!

She keeps on angrily shouting as she leaves the room, breaking more pots along the way. Stolas sighs as he hears Octavia sitting down. He turns to her, trying to stay face.

Stolas: Good morning, Octavia! Did you sleep well my Owlet?

Octavia: Was that a serious question?

Stolas: (Walks to fridge) Mhm. What's that you're listening to?

Octavia: This song, is called, "My World is Burning Down Around Me". It's by "Fuck You Dad"...it's a band.

Stolas: Oh...how charming.

He grabs a zebra steak and tosses it to a nearby plant, who eats it happily.

Octavia: Are you two done screaming for the day?

Stolas: Um...(Stella screams offscreen) You know what I haven't done in a long, LONG time? I haven't taken you to your favorite place in all of Hell! Why don't we go to LooLoo Land?