The Harvest Moon Festival

No Pov:

The scene opens in Stolas' mansion. The morning sun fills the room as Blitzo was lighting a cigarette on Stolas' bed. The said bird was next to him, his hands tied up.

Stolas: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

Blitzo: When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about (Uses cigar to burn the rope) but, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll.

Stolas: As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty imps like yourself.

He puts out the cigarette with one of Blitzo's horns and pinches the imp's cheek before Blitzo shoves him away.

Stolas: The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals.

As Stolas was explaining, Blitzo pulled one of Stolas' feathers out of his mouth.

Blitzo: Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks.

Stolas: Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all...

He pulls the covers over his head and emerges near Blitzo's crotch.

Stolas...special access~ (Chuckles)

Blitzo: Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly.

The owl demon sat up with the covers on his head like a child.

Stolas: I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year.

Blitzo: Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway.

Stolas: (Baby-talk) Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait...

Blitzo: (Waves dismissive hand) Oh, fuck my clients!

Cut to Moxxie and Millie's apartment, where the two are sleeping. Moxxie's phone rings, making Moxxie annoyingly wake up, dismiss the call, and fall asleep. Only for the phone to ring again, leading to Moxxie begrudgingly answering.

Moxxie: What do you want, sir?

Blitzo: (Over the phone) Hey, hope I didn't wake ya, Mox! How would you and Mils like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year?

Millie instantly woke up and sat up in excitement.

Millie: The Harvest Moon Festival?! Yee-fuckin'-haw!

Moxxie: (Sighs) Well, Millie likes the idea. Wait...Where are you calling from?

Blitzo suddenly falls down onto the bed from the ceiling. Moxxie was annoyed while Millie was amused.

Moxxie: Mm-hm...of course.

Blitzo: Oh, by the way, can one of you call Bingo?

Millie: Why's that?

Blitzo: For some reason, he refuses to give me his number.

Moxxie: I think I know why.

Cut to Bingo and Milky's apartment, the two were cuddling together. Bingo's face buried between his lover's breasts, hands on her butt, and their tails intertwined. Their moment was interrupted by Bingo's phone ringing.