Spring Broken

No Pov:

The scene starts with Blitzo driving in his van to the office, when the radio starts playing a song.

Blitzo: I love this song! (Poorly singing) You were a spicy little-uh-demon with the-uh-bleach blonde hair!

Loona was sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitzo, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. In the back, Millie rolls down her window, smiling as she looks outside. Moxxie is next to her as he covers his "ears", and Bingo is next to him, sleeping soundly despite his boss's terrible singing.

Blitzo: (Singing) Fiendin' for that semen when I caught your stare...Thought it might be love but you went-

He was about to park in the last remaining parking space when a pink car suddenly parked there.

Blitzo: Oh, SHIT! Fu-

He slams on the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Which makes Bingo wake up suddenly. He turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He looks at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

Blitzo: Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?! (Pulls out megaphone) Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!

The passenger steps out of her car with high heels. Blitzo lowers the megaphone, shocked. 

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Verosika!

She blows a bubble of pink gum before it pops.

Verosika: Blitzo (Pronounced as spelled)

Bingo: (Thinking) Oh, so that's where the 'o' is. Wait, isn't she...

Blitzo: I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because I believe the nearest ocean is...(Faceplants onto the ground before standing up) three rings DOWN!

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.

Blitzo: Oh, yeah? I'm surprised the let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!

Verosika: They let me out because I'm still famous. (Flips her hair) And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups.

She takes a drink from the bottle and uses her thumb to wipe her mouth.

Verosika: So, your sister says "Hi".

Blitzo angrily steps in front of Verosika.

Blitzo: Why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!

Verosika: Actually, prick. It has my name on it.

She points down to her name written in purple spray paint by her feet. I.M.P is crossed out on the ground.