wear that again

hellooo everyoneeee!!! hi!!!

i have been gone for a WHILE. like... months... but i'm here again! haha! sorry.

i will be tackling requests shortly! just give me some time :) i've been so busy and high school is NOT a joke lol idk how im still here

anyways, this one's a little suggestive, so if anyone's uncomfortable with that pls let me know!! i will take it down asap if needed <3

thank you all for reading, enjoy!!!
(p.s. i wrote this while listening to Sweet Boy by Malcolm Todd and it made the experience lit LOL)

---------------------------------------------------------

You sighed, spinning around repeatedly in front of the mirror. You strained your neck as you fought to see every possible angle of your body's reflection. Cold air sent goosebumps dancing across your skin as you stood in Matt's bathroom in nothing but a dainty lingerie set. It was adorable, its hems adorned with lace and its neckline speckled with tiny bows. The color was a beautiful white and it complimented your skin tone. The top was a corset-type style, the back being tied up with a silk ribbon.

You had to admit, for a man, Matt had a great eye for women's underwear.

Your cheeks grew warm at the thought of Matt sorting through different lingerie sets and imagining you in each of them, trying to find your perfect match. Your skin flushed more at the fact that you were currently wearing the one he picked for you.

You took a deep breath, reminding yourself that this whole thing was just for some cute relationship nonsense. All you were doing was being Matt's model for the scrapbook the two of you shared. It contained pictures of your entire
relationship; now, the week of your 3 year anniversary, Matt said he "wanted special ones".

So, there you were, exposed in an intimate set of underwear for your boyfriend to capture pictures of you and store them in your memories forever.

A series of gentle knocks on the door broke you from your thoughts. You listened as Matt's voice swam through the crack, floating into the room. "Baby, you okay in there? I've got the camera set up."

You swallowed anxiously before abruptly opening the door and standing in front of him, keeping your eyes on the floor. Your gut churned with nerves as you were met with nothing but silence. After a few more seconds of quiet, you took a quick look to see if his expression had any tinge of distaste to it.

You immediately took a double glance at his face, though, because his reaction was anything but distasteful. He stood there with his mouth open, cheeks aflame, and pupils blown. His eyes hungrily took everything in, traveling up and down your figure at the speed of light. You couldn't help but smile at how entranced he looked.

A small pink tint began to light up your cheeks as you let a giggle slip from your lips. You grinned up at him before twirling in a circle, deciding to give him a full 360 of the set. His mouth found a way to drop even further as he remained shell shocked.

Slowly, the corners of his lips curled until that familiar smirk graced his face. He spoke, his voice tinged with a hint of huskiness as he readjusted his grip on his camera. "Oh, this is gonna be good."

Your smile grew as you playfully rolled your eyes at the boy. You pat his chest gently before making your way around him, heading for the dimly lit bed. You spoke over your shoulder to him, feeling his eyes following you the entire time. "Come on, Matt, these photos aren't gonna take themselves."

A quiet giggle is heard behind you as you began climbing onto the bed, appreciating the aesthetic warm light that's filling the room. You crawled across the mattress until you sat on your knees in the middle of it, turning to find Matt already setting his camera up at the foot of the bed. You smiled softly as he worked excitedly, eager to capture this moment.