Love story

"So, ishaan, do you believe in love at first sight?" A reporter asked ishaan kishan.

Ishaan didn't realize when the conversation shifted from cricket to his love life. He really did not want to be part of this interview, but their manager at MI insisted that it is important for players to interact with the audience.
So here he was in the middle of an interview with his Surya bhai and Tilak. At first, they were just playing some fun games, but toward the end, the interviewer really started digging about his love life.
"No, I think it is a filmy concept. There is nothing like falling in love at first sight." Inshan replied to the interviewer who laughed at his answer and said,"Looks like you haven't met your soulmate yet."

"Well, you are wrong here." Said ishaan.
Who said that I hadn't  met my soulmate. I met my soulmate long ago and totally devoted myself to it.

Everyone looked at him shocked, including Surya and Tilak, as they had never heard him talk about love and soulmates before today.

"Ishaan, you referred you soulmate as it. I did not understand who you are trying to refer here."

"Well, isn't it obvious that I am talking about love of life, CRICKET."

The interviewer was really disappointed because he couldn't get ishaan to comment anything about his love life. The interview ended with some more fun games and questions to Surya and Tilak.

It was 8 in the night when ishaan came back to his room. When he opened the door to his room, someone pushed him on the bed.

"So, cricket is your one and only soulmate and love."

"Come on, sweetheart, you know it. I can not say anything about us in public yet."

To be continued...

Tell me if you guys liked it. I will try and finish it by tomorrow.

Thank you, guys.
Please do leave a comment and vote.