Bestfriends

"ishaan, I told you to get inside an hour ago. Why are you still playing cricket outside." shouted inshaan's mother from their doorstep.

"Just 10 minutes more mummy, this is last over, I just need 6 more runs." A nine year old ishaan answered his mother. cricket was his favorite game, but his parents were really tired of paying to the neighbors whose windows keep breaking because of ishaan's sixers.

ishaan mother is always pushing him into studying, but being the only child, he was everyone's favorite in the family. his grandparents always come to his rescue whenever he gets in trouble. moreover, ishaan's father and grandfather are really big fans of cricket,  so he fell in love with cricket at a very young age.

when ishaan came back after finishing his last over. his whole family was sitting in the living area and discussing finding the solution about breaking windows.

" pranav, why don't you put him in the cricket academy." Suggested ishaan's grandfather.

"That way, he can play cricket and maybe become a big cricketer in the future. He can play and learn something at the academy, and we won't have to listen to neighbors' complaints every now and then." He added further.

So that's how ishaan's cricket journey begins. Ishaan was thinking about all this when he heard the sudden cheering of people, and he came out of his thoughts and noticed that his best friend had completed his century. So, everyone is cheering for him.

He is so grateful to his grandfather for suggesting to his father to put him in the cricket academy because cricket has given him so many things over the time period of 13 years. He made so many new friends at the academy and met his best friend, shubman. I'm the under 19 team, and now they are playing together in the national team.

Commentators were praising shubman for his century when on next ball rohit got out at 83. The stadium got quiet, and now it was his turn to go bat. They were playing an ODI match against pakistan, and the score was not looking really good. Pakistan batted first and set a really target of 390 runs for them, but they are now 2 out on 196. Yashavi got out on the early balls. It was not his day. Otherwise, he is a really good player.
So, now, ishaan has a really big responsibility on his shoulder. He knows the consequences of losing this match. People might love them a lot, but they never accept losing a match from pakistan.

"Come on ish, we can do it. We both will finish the match and win it today." Cheered shubman seeing nervous ishaan coming on field.

" we can never lose when we are together. That's why they say that we are the best combo of the cricket." Added ishaan.

"Yes, I am the best, and you're the combo." Said shubman trying to lighten the tension.

Ishaan smiled, looking at shubman. Only he knows how much he loves that guy in front of him. Only if he was not straight but ishaan can't blame him for it.

To be continued....