Love story part 2

" I know, love, do not worry, i will never force you to do something you do want to do, and I know it will create difficulties for us."

"That's why I love you shubh you are always so understanding." Said ishaan.

"Don't forget that I am your best friend before being your boyfriend. If I won't understand you, who will love." Said the one only shubman gill.

"BTW, how come you are here today. Were not you supposed to be in Ahmedabad with your team captain gill."

"I was, but then how would I have known that I am not your soulmate." Laughed gill.

" You know it that I didn't really mean it. Now stop changing the topic and tell me why you are here leaving your practice."

" Your one and only boyfriend came to meet you leaving his practice, but instead of being happy, you are interrogating him."

" Who said I am not happy, I am very, very, very happy." Said ishaan hugging gill.

That's how their conversation began, and they did not even realize when the time passed and it was midnight. They did not have dinner, so now they were planning what should they do about the food at this time as the hotel's kitchen is already closed.

"I think we should just rely on our snacks, and we can have breakfast in the morning." Suggested ishaan.

"Do you think I will let my boyfriend sleep hungry. We can always go outside and eat. It is Mumbai, this city never sleeps so lots of shops and restaurants will still be open." Replied gill.

"But I don't want to go out this late it's already 11:30. I will be late for practice in the morning. You know I can't wake up early after sleeping this late."

"Okay, then we can do one thing, I will go get something for us. You stay here, we will eat in the room. That way, we won't be roaming outside till late, and you can even sleep on time."

" Yes, we can do that. Until then, I will take a shower but come back quickly. Get whatever you can get from the nearest store."

"OK, now go take a shower. I will be right back."

Saying this shubman left to get something to eat. He drove for five minutes and found a starbuck open. He just went in and got sandwiches for both of them and some other stuff.

He came back around 11:50, and ishaan was already done with his shower.

"You are back so quickly,"

"Yes, I found an open Starbucks nearby, so I got you your favorite sandwich."

"Let's eat. I am really starving, thank you so much, love."

Ishan finished his sandwiche within five minutes.

"So fast, and you were saying that you can rely on snacks." Teased shubman.

"Come on, don't tease me gill, you know these are my favorite. You finish your sandwich, I will go wash my hand." Said kishan and went toward bathroom.

When he came back to the room, he saw gill holding a muffin in his hand with a candle on it.

" What is this gill, and when did you get it." Questioned ishaan looking at shubman surprisingly.

" Happy third anniversary, sweetheart. Exactly three years ago today, you decided to make me the happiest man in the world by accepting the proposal of being mine."

"OH my God love, it's been three years I can't  believe it. It's just feels like yesterday when we decided to be together forever.
And you got me my favorite chocolate chip muffin."

I love you so much, my sweetheart.

I love you too, my love.

Always and forever.

THE END.

PLEASE DO TELL ME YOUR OPINION, SO I KNOW WHERE I CAN IMPROVE.

THANK YOU.