Match day 2

Does not matter how much he argues with shubman. He really misses him that usually does not stay apart from each other. they are always visiting each other home. but during ipl time they have to stay separate. shubman is not the only one being a baby about it. He also does not like staying away from shubman for this long.

The days passed in practicing, and finally, it was the day they were meeting each other. MI was going to Gujrat for their match with GT. they were going one day before the match for practice on their ground so that the players get time to adjust.

Shubman to Ishaan on call..

"When are you guys reaching here? Why is it taking too long?" asked shubman on the call to Ishaan.

"It's not taking long. it's just you getting impatient."

"I am always impatient to meet you, baby."

" Have some patience, sweetheart. we will be there in about an hour." replied Ishaan to shubman who had been calling him almost every half an hour asking about where they are and when they are reaching.

around 12 at noon, the MI team reached the hotel, and Mr. impatient gill was already waiting in the lobby for his baby.

there teams member do not know about their relationship yet. they want to keep it private for as long as they can because the teasing of their team members will definitely give away their secret. they know everyone will support them they might have asked everyone views about homosexuality in the pretext of some insta couples.

They were staying in the same hotel. when everyone was going to their rooms to freshen up in their room before going for practice, shubman dragged Ishaan to his room.

the first thing he did was hug him tightly for a good five minutes.

" I missed you so much,"

" I missed you too, sweetheart."

they were busy in their world when they heard a knock on their door. it was tilak looking for Ishaan as the captain called them for practice, and he was not in his room. so, he guessed he would be here.

"tilak, I will be there in ten minutes."

" Okay, come quickly." saying this tilak left from there.

"shubman, now let me get freshen up, I have to go for practice."

"Why do you have to go? Stay here."

" How will I win tomorrow if I do not practice and you are captain? You should be practicing out with your team."

" Okay, I am going, but we will be winning the match tomorrow."

" Keep dreaming, sweetheart."

Match day

finally, the most awaited day was here. The stadium was full to watch the clash of GT vs. MI. people were chanting the names of their favorite teams.

MI won the toss and decided to bowl first.

shubman and Miller were opening, and Ishaan was wicketkeeping.the Gujrat team managed to score 214 runs, setting the target of 215 for MI.Shubman was happy with their score, it was good score for his first match as captain.

Ishaan and Rohit came to open for MI. they managed to score 214 with just one ball left, but it was a catch. match ended with a tie.

it was time for super over, and it was again tie. it was tied the second time as well. people were really surprised and happy seeing this coincidence. instead of doing the third over, the management decided that it would be unfair to announce one team winner. so they decided to give a point to both teams.

Ishaan was so happy because he did not want to lose but also did not want to watch shubman loose as first-time captain. he went and hugged shubman.

" What about the bet now." asked ishaan to shubman.

" I have a better way to resolve that."

shubman pulled ishaan close and kissed him with the crowd cheering in the background.

The End

sorry, guys, for the late update. My wattpad was glitching.