My First Time (Nod Route)

Yep, following a personality change in the missions ahead, we have a lemon incoming!

================================

Waking up the next morning, I stretched and looked at my phone on the beside table. A reminder that happened was real. I got out of bed and dressed into my uniform. Thinking back to what I committed yesterday, perhaps it would make things easier, if I threw away the kind of morals that got me nowhere as a child. But still keep some for my Nikkes, for I need them.

I head over to the kitchen and the place was fully stocked, so I grabbed a bit of food for breakfast and sat by the dining table. As I tucked into it, I heard Dorothy and Rapunzel leave their shared bedroom and they joined with me at the dining table.

"Good morning, Believer." Rapunzel greeted. "Are you feeling well?"

"Yeah, I did wonder if I was dreaming it all." I replied. "But it's all real. I was thinking over what I had done when I pushed the button. I don't know how to describe it, but it felt pretty good to enact some vengeance for Kane even though the space station had nothing to do with me."

"It's because of the emotions within your memories, Your Grace." Dorothy said. "You must be going through a change of mood, as if you are wishing to throw away your long-passed innocence."

"Yeah, that might be it. Although, I don't wanna get rid of all of it, because I was found and raised by Nod for many years and I'm grateful for that. I wanna commit to my destiny as it has been written by Kane. But I wouldn't mind if I had some romantic, maybe even passionate moments to share with someone after a mission or two."

Dorothy grabbed my hand and held it with hers. "That is also why we are here. As Nikkes, we are devoted to protecting our commander, but we must also be there for them as a source of love and intimacy. For they can help stabilize a commander's mental health."

I nodded. "Right, I think I get you now. So, if I was to ask for a hug or even a kiss off you, or maybe even a little more, you would help me through that?"

"Of course, Believer." Rapunzel answered, blushing. "While committing impure actions would violate my own beliefs, I would be more than willing to put those aside, if its with you."

"Uhh, cool, I guess." I sighed after finishing my breakfast. "Well, I better see if Ajay needs to contact me."

I got up and headed over to the TV screen, turning on the linkup system. As I did that, my phone started flashing, I'm about to get a third Nikke that's about to join at the right time. I wish I had shades so I didn't have to keep my eyes shut everytime.

 I wish I had shades so I didn't have to keep my eyes shut everytime

"Thou does not believe we have met before, My Lord. I am Scarlet, and I shall protect thou with thy blade. But beware, simply brandishing a blade does not make you its master."