Park

They both graduated from U.A. two months later with some of the highest grades in the school. They got an apartment right after they graduated. Both of them became Detectives for the Kyoto police force, and damn good ones at that. They had their daughter, Mihoshi, a few months after joining the force. They got married a little less than a year later when they were 20. They had their second daughter, Mizuki, when they were 23, nine months after their anniversary. They couldn't have been happier with their life, sure they had arguments every now and then, but Hitoshi and Miyako were the perfect couple, they loved their daughters more than anything else in the world, and they loved how stimulating and exhilarating their jobs were.

About six months after Mizuki was born.

Miyako was sitting on a bench with Mizuki, in her lap, and watching as her husband and oldest ran around yelling and playing, smiling as she did so. Mizuki was reaching up and grabbing fistfuls of her mother's long and wavy hair, getting it knotted around her fat little fingers. "Will you stop that, you little tyrant," Miyako said, light-heartedly and with a c, as she attempted to untangle her hair from the grip of the baby. Mizuki started to squirm as her mother was trying to free herself from her hand, pulling more hairs out in the process. " Oh my word, will you calm down? You'd think I'm trying to take your hand with it," Miyako said while she was holding Mizuki's hand, detangling the hairs from the fat creases of the baby's hand. Hitoshi came jogging over "Where's Mochi's inhaler?" he asked, while he started rummaging through a bag, paying no attention to his wife. "Front pocket," Miyako stated as she got the last of her hair from Mizuki's grip, And mizuki shouted at her for beating her in the battle of a sense. "Found it, thanks," Hitoshi said, planting a kiss on miyako's cheek before jogging back over to Mihoshi.

Mihoshi suffered from severe asthma and after any kind of strenuous or even moderate physical activity, she would need an inhaler or at the worst of an attack a visit to the hospital. but she was a rowdy five year old kid, and there was no stopping her from running around and just being a kid, so her parents always had to have an inhaler on hand for her, just in case.

Hitoshi sat on the ground next to Mihoshi, and handed her her inhaler, knowing that she knew what to do. Mihoshi crawled into her fathers lap and took two puffs of the inhaler, holding her breath and counting to three after each, then leaning into her dad to calm down. "Daddy?" Mihoshi said in a wheezy voice."Yes, sweet pea," answered Hitoshi, "Is it time to go home?" she asked, "depends, do you want it to be?" Hitoshi replied, "Yea," Mihoshi yawned. "Then yes, it's time to go home," Hitoshi picked up his daughter who he loved so dearly and who was almost asleep in his arms by the time he reached Miyako and Mizuki to head home. The family got in the car and drove home but not before they got ice cream.