Moving

TW: Panic attack, Emotional distress

The next day Hitoshi made some calls to a few landlords in their area, he was interviewed for an apartment in Kyoto on Hanami Avenue the next day. The street name felt so familiar to Hitoshi but for the life of him he couldn't place where he had heard it or why he knew it. He had looked at the board he made for the investigation into Tanaka to see where he had struck, and Hanami was nowhere near any of the spots he killed. He looked at the patterns of his killings and they moved away from Hanami at that. His daughters and he were moved out by Friday just as his mother had wanted. Ironically enough, his mother had asked them to stay longer and said that she was only joking that they had to leave by Friday. Hitoshis mind was set on leaving, his mother had lost her shit after she had seen Mihoshi's haircut and had gotten a call from the ballet studio about the fight Mihoshi had. His mother was screaming at Mihoshi until Hitoshi had redirected his mother's anger at himself and yelled back louder and faster than she could handle and eventually gave up.

By Friday Hitoshi was in so much pain his dad had taken him to the emergency room and they gave him a shot of morphine and checked his wounds to see if there was anything off about them, which there wasn't. He later called Denki to ask if he would be able to help them move, and he could. Hitoshi and Denki had agreed to meet at the old house and load up the U-Haul Hitoshi had rented to drive to the apartment with the stuff they could fit in it (mainly furniture) and some of the stuff in Denkis CR-V. Hitoshi driven to the house and sat in the car waiting for Denki who came a few minutes later. The two got to work on the house almost immediately and finished packing things into the cars in about three hours. "So, where's your new place?" Denki questioned as he got the last piece of a sofa into the U-Haul. "Hmm? Oh it's in Kyoto on Hanami Ave," he answered, picking up a box to throw in the boot of Denkis car.

"oh! I live that way. apartment or house?"

"apartment, the Kobayashi complex,"

"What floor?"

"third, apartment 309,"

"hm,"

"what?"

"nothing,"

"i think we got everything loaded up, I'm gonna do a once over of the house,"

"I'll come with you,"

The two walked around the empty house occasionally grabbing the odd forgotten item and putting it into the car or U-Haul. They talked until they got through the whole house, which took longer than it would've because of Hitoshis limp. After they did a few 'once' overs of the house they decided that they had gotten everything and started the hour drive to Hanami. they had a really good conversation going between themselves so they had their phones hooked up on call during the drive.

"thanks for helping move our stuff to the apartments by the way, couldn't have done it by myself,"

"Oh no problem, glad I could help! Are you excited to move? change of scenery,"

"I definitely can't say I am. i've never been a big fan of change, "

"Change is like death and taxes, it's inevitable. unless of course you've cracked the secret on how to evade it without repercussions,"

"i guess you're right, it's just so stressful with- well everything,"

"i don't doubt that, your doing good though, i don't think anyone else could handle it,"

"i wish i could handle thing like you Kaminari, you just do it so smoothly, i just feel like I'm drowning in everything,"

"hey, its ok to feel like everything's going to shit, you're not alone I'm always here if you need to talk about anything,"