Chapter 28 (the end of the beginning)

If the name wasn't obvious this is the season finale after this I'm gonna take a break and work on Greedy which has been on pause

Also just realized the age gap between Billie and Ariana is huge Billie is only 22 Ariana is 30 there is no way they'd go to school together

—Ariana POV—

I honked my car's horn loudly a couple of times as I waited for Y/n to come outside.

She was finally coming back to school and I was ecstatic. As much as I hated school It allowed me free access to seeing her.

And like she has softball practice today and I'm not going to miss that shit.

From the corner of my eye, I saw her coming and a grin forced its way onto my face.

Y/n had looked amazing and I was in love.

"Hey there beautiful." Said y/n making my smile even bigger "How did you sleep last night." She asked

"Pretty good especially after you know who put my ass to sleep." I spoke with a flirtatious tone "Come on get your fine ass in already." I said while unlocking the car.

Watching Y/n get in my eyes fell on the small bulge in her pants. "Ohh does someone have a gift for me," I asked as I watched Y/n get in the car making sure to close the door behind of her the door behind her.

"That depends are you gonna let me give it to you or what." I roughly grabbed Y/n by her shirt collar pulling her face close to mine I then pressed our lips together in a fast and fiery moment.

Pulling away Y/n looked baffled and didn't know what to say "Does that answer your question." She nodded her head and I put my car in drive.

Wouldn't want anyone watching as she blew my back out.

"Oh, btw I got something for you." I reached into the back seat and grabbed my cheerleading letterman jacket. It was pink and had my first name on the back in silver along with my title cheerleading captain. And like a few random shit I put on there.

"Here I want you to wear this so people know you belong to me." Y/n took the jacket and tossed it to the backseat "Yeah no I'm not wearing that it doesn't go with my outfit." Y/n complained

I looked her up and down

"So?"

"It's also too small for me to wear like way too small." Shit, I forgot about that "Fine I'll let it slide but next time you're fucked." Y/n chuckled "just like how I'm gonna fuck you." A smirk stretched onto my face "precisely."