Chapter 18 (can i..)

-Y/n POV-

Quickly and quietly me and Ariana went upstairs to my bedroom making sure to make as little noise as possible.

Ariana and I had returned from our date having taken a quick stop at her house to get her some clothes so she could stay the night.

I went into my mom's room to check and see if she was sleeping and she was knocked out in bed. Though I couldn't tell it seemed as if someone else was in the bed with her. None of my business.

Going back to my bedroom Ariana was sitting on my bed taking off her shoes "Now I'm gonna set up the projector you can think of the movie you want to watch."

I went over to the storage bin that was in the corner of my room and took out a white blanket, an extension cord, and a projector.

Using the hooks that I put in the wall I used the premade holes I put in the blanket and hooked the sheet up onto the wall. I then moved the storage bin so it was in the middle of the room and put my projector on it.

"Hey Y/n you think I could take a shower quickly I just know I'm gonna fall asleep during the movie and I don't want to fall asleep with all this makeup and other shit on."

"Yeah of course bathrooms right there." I pointed to the bathroom door and then went back to setting up the projector.

Hearing the shower turn on I strangely felt nerves fill me and an idea filled my head "Uh Y/n can I have some help zipping down my dress." Ariana asked from inside the bathroom.

I stood up and cracked my back. Going into the bathroom Ariana stood in front of the mirror wiping the makeup off her face

Going behind her I grabbed onto the small zippy and slowly zipped it down at the same time Ariana pulled the dress down revealing some sexy black lingerie. "Thanks." Ariana smiled and then started taking off her underwear.

The idea that I had in my head was now screaming at me loudly

"Uhh Ariana can I join you in the shower." Ariana started at me surprised but then smiled "Of course baby." She pecked my lips and then went into the shower.

Quickly I stripped naked and put my hair up into a bun. Just got the shit laid and done the hell I look getting it wet.

Getting in the shower my eyes widened and I started giggling silently. My eyes looked Ariana's body up and down she looked amazing wet.

I grabbed Ari's hips and pulled her back so her ass would be on my dick. Gently I kissed her neck giggling came from Ariana making me smile.

Ariana spun on her heel and turned to face me. My eyes dropped to her chest and then back up to her face "I saw that miss L/n you, pervert." Ariana put her arms around my neck pulling me down to her height and kissed me "Lucky you I like perverts well at least the respectful ones." Ariana slid her hands down from behind my neck to my chest

"so sexually charged like cats in heat." Moving from my chest to my torso and my dick Ariana rubbed my tiny penis "There often the best fucks. And I'm sure you're no different."

Ariana lined kisses under my chin as she continued her rubbing.

Ariana then reached up to a small shelf in the shower grabbed the soap bar and dropped it behind her "Whoops I dropped the soap." Watching Ariana slowly bend over my heart was beating rapidly in my chest and my eyes went to that familiar flesh that I loved.