Chapter 13 (love)

-Y/n POV-

I slid my fingers down Ariana's pants and by proxy her underwear. My fingers intently went to her clit and I began tracing small circles on the sensitive nerve.

Small moans and whimpers left Ariana's mouth and it only riled me up more.

Getting annoyed with the tight space that was under Ariana's underwear and legging shorts I pulled my hand out and yanked them down to her knees. Quickly my finger went right back to what they were doing rubbing and pushing down on Ariana's clit

Though my interest was momentarily shifted when I felt my jeans becoming tight. But quickly I forgot about the boner growing in my pants right now the only thing that was important to me was having Ariana reach her peak.

Looking down at Ariana's pussy my mouth began to water. God, I wanted to suck and lick the delicious pink flesh that was her pussy but that was for another time and I didn't want to push too far.

So instead I kept my mouth busy with her breast once more.

I moved my fingers from Ariana's clit and slid it inside of her hole. Immediately Ariana clenched around my fingers making me smirk. "You like that baby." Ariana nodded her head a small whimper coming from her in place of words "What about here." I moved my fingers and rubbed against her g spot a loud whine came from Ariana and her leg spasmed.

"I'll take that as a yes." I pumped my fingers in and out of Ariana rubbing against her g spot my thumb continued rubbing her clit albeit a bit sloppy.

Listening to the wet sounds that came from each thrust and the small moans and whines that left Ariana I was thoroughly turned on my dick as hard as a metal pipe and it was very visible from my pants.

Feeling a hand rub my throbbing dick I sighed in relief my fingers coming to a moment's stop before continuing.

Ariana's hand continued to rub my sock and I began to get lost in the pleasure but then I remembered what I was doing.

With my free hand, I pulled Ariana's hand away from my dick and gave her knuckles a small kiss. "Not today my love I'm taking care of you." A smile stretched on Ariana's face but was quickly melted away and replaced with a look of ecstasy as I pushed another finger in.

Three fingers went in and out of Ariana ruthlessly and repeatedly the sounds of me spreading her pussy canal becoming louder. I pushed a fourth finger in and that's when it happened.

A cry slipped from Ariana's lips and her legs began shaking her pussy clamped down on my fingers like it was trying to break them off and keep them inside of her. It was deliciously beautiful and I remember why I had enjoyed bringing girls to orgasms.

Slowly and teasingly I pulled my fingers out they were now fully drenched and covered in her slick I put them into my mouth one by one tasting a bitter sour flavor and then kissed Ariana on her cheek.

And that's when I noticed the tears streaks on her cheeks. "Fuck I'm crying what the heck." Ariana cried out and curled up "I didn't hurt you did I." I asked worried.

I mean I was a bit rough but it wasn't Ariana's first time so I was sure I didn't hurt her that much.

"No I'm fine it's just." Ariana lifted her head and looked my way allowing me to see that beautiful smile of hers. "It was really good best I've had in weeks."

I chuckled nervously not really knowing how to take that information. "Even better than the dildo you masturbated with."

"Even better." Ariana stood up from the bed and stumbled before gaining her footing and standing straight "Now I'm gonna go pee so I don't get a uti."

Slowly Ariana shuffled her way to the bathroom and I laid back in her bed prouder than ever. Though I couldn't get this feeling out of me.

Looking down at my pants it would seem my boner had no plan on calming down. The thoughts of Ariana riding me or giving me a blow job crossed my mind but I was gonna save that for another day.

Hearing the sound of a toilet flush I sat up and watched how Ariana waddled her way back into the room with a satisfied look on her face.

Ariana sat down on the bed next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm so sleepy." Ariana groaned out making me chuckle.

I put my arm around her and pulled her in close.

-Ariana POV-

I opened my eyes feeling unusually refreshed. I was in bed with only my panties on and that's when I remembered.

Y/n had fingered me to orgasm and it was the best thing I've had all week. Never in my life had I ever been fingered that good it was even putting my rose toy to shame.

I rolled out of bed and cracked my back and it was so good that I started feeling lightheaded and fell back onto the bed. Landing on something rough.

I got up and saw that it was a red note

Sorry, I left without saying goodbye I didn't want to wake you up seeing how knocked out you were.

Looking at the note I started to laugh I couldn't believe this girl right now she could've just left me a text.

Noticing a small arrow on the note I flipped it over

While you were asleep I looked at more of your songs and I must say you have music talent can't wait to make a song with you.

I tore the note in half and put it on my bedside table. Quickly I dived under my bed sheets and started giggling uncontrollably.

"Uh Ariana are you.." looking up from under my sheets Frankie poked his head into the room "Never mind." Frankie left the room

--
Short chapter but I gave y'all smut so no complaining