Chapter 9 (lovely)

Y'all ready for some good ole fashion smut and lots of it

Also random input this is your mom

Mhmh chocolate goodness
--

-Ariana POV-

I gripped my sheets as I was pounded into with a bright purple dildo.

I was currently hooking up with one of my many interests and I was having the time of my life.

Thought what could be better than getting your pussy stirred up with a sparkly dildo attached to a sexy stud.

"Fuck yeah take my dick baby." Monica groaned and I couldn't stop the eye roll I gave.

Sometimes I just wished she'd shut up and just fuck me because all her input was doing was turning me off.

Feeling her thrust hard a shiver went up my spine and I smiled.

As annoying as Monica's dirty talk was girl knew how to use a strap and fuck like a porn star. I remember the first time I had a taste of it like it was yesterday and I distinctly remember coming five times and barely being able to walk the next day.

"What a pretty pussy you have taking my dick like a good girl." I sighed and tried to ignore everything that would come out of her mouth.

"Tell me how much you love my dick." I groaned I couldn't take it anymore "I'd like it a lot more if you'd shut up and fuck me like you mean it." Monica chuckled she then grabbed my thighs and got on top of me "alright I'll fuck you like I mean it I'll fuck you real-." I kiss her lips cutting her off.

"No talking m'kay." Monica nodded her head and started pile-driving me. Worth having to listen to her terrible dirty talk.

-Y/n POV-

I laid in bed jerking off not like I could've helped myself. After the way Ariana acted I've never sprung a boner so fast I had to hold myself back so I wouldn't end up smacking her in the face with my dick.

I scrolled through my phone looking at not-so-appropriate pictures of girls. As a lesbian, I had a sophisticated brain and found all women hot. But like chubby thick girls will always do it for me more than skinny petite girls.

There is nothing greater in this world than fucking a girl with a soft plump body.

Not to say skinny girls were bad as a lesbian I found all women attractive but chubby girls took the cake.

Reaching my peak I came into the condom I was wearing. What can I say easy clean up.

I went to the bathroom tied the condom and tossed it in a small box where I kept all my other jiz balls. Not like I was collecting them or anything I was just using the box to toss them out. Better than my mom stumbling upon them in the trash.