Chapter 24 (compromise)

Hey Siri play ghostin
-

-Ariana POV-

I had a feeling that was the case from my own experiences with being assaulted but thankfully I've never been raped but I knew girls who did and a part of me was always thankful it wasn't someone who I cared about.

Asshole move I know but I know I'm not the only one who thinks the way I do.

But now that it's happened to someone I care about it's like karma and it's hitting me right in the fucking face.

I don't know why I didn't pick up on it earlier. I guess I had been too deep in love and ecstasy to notice the signs.

"I'm sorry I didn't want you to..." I put my finger in Y/n's mouth hushing her "Don't say anything." We were no longer in the bathroom but were instead in the living room sitting down on the couch next to each other.

"I know you think I'm mad at you and I'm not. I'm mad at myself." I sighed "I should've picked up on it from the way you act especially when we had sex I knew something was wrong but I was too drunk in love to realize it." I put my palms on my eyes and leaned back on the sofa

"I'm the worst girlfriend ever." Feeling something hit my leg hard I winced and took my palms off my eyes "What the heck!" I yelled wondering why the heck I got hit.

"What bullshit lies are you telling!" Y/n yelled catching me off guard.
I think this was the first time I've ever really heard her raise her voice. "You are one the best things that ever happened to me it's not your fault I'm all fucked up you didn't do this to me." Y/n stood up and took my hands

"You're healing me whether you believe it or not. I've never felt so happy to be me more than ever because if I hadn't been me I would've never met you." Y/n went down onto her knees

"And I don't think I would've been able to survive another year if I hadn't met you." Y/n let go of my hands replacing them with my cheeks "So please. Don't say stuff like that." Y/n pleaded but I still felt bad.

"But I am bad. When I put two and two together a part of me was happy because I thought I was the reason why you couldn't get hard." I dropped my head in shame and looked away only for it to be lifted.

Soft lips pecked mine and I Instinctively kissed back whimpering as they were pulled away.

"And when you got hard I couldn't even describe the amount of happiness that filled me. I could barely hold myself back and I went and ruined it I ruined everything." Feeling a rough pinch on my cheek I slapped away Y/n's hands.

"Not cool." I grumbled while rubbing my cheek "Don't trash talk yourself and we won't have this problem." Y/n retorted and started pinching me all over sending bursts of pain throughout my body.

"Ow stop it!" I cried "Not until you stop talking bad about yourself!" Y/n yelled, "Okay fine!" I screamed, "I'll stop talking bad about myself." Y/n's pinching came to an abrupt stop and I let out a sigh of relief.

"And don't think you fucked up anything." Y/n said as she sat herself back down on the couch next to me "It's embarrassing for me to say this but.. I enjoyed dry-humping you as much as I did fingering you. Plus I learned something new." I arched my brow "Really what"