Mile

Despite all of my reservations, I ended up kissing Man. He gasped slightly and I kissed him harder, leaning into him, my clothes getting wet.

We finally pulled away and he looked at me, somewhat stunned. I was stunned myself if I say so. I think we didn't expect to act on it though our own hard ons were a dead give away.

I have never slept with anyone in the last 7 years. Never even looked at so much at another person and was solely focused on Ellie and her alone.

But this guy came in, quietly, with his daughter, treating mine like a princess, his own like a queen and just stealing bits of my heart in the process. Though I had specifically told Sister Nan, I wasn't ready to open up my heart, I think I may have lied.

Last night, as I had nursed him back to health, I had heard the way he spoke about Sasha, Calvin, the joy, disappointment and hurt he had felt over all these years. And it just hit me hard as I finally met someone who knew exactly how I felt too. The best part, Man never imposed himself on me and was always quietly in the background.

I looked at him and he shivered slightly. It brought me back to reality and I quickly got him a towel, apologetic for letting him get cold. He just shook his head, thanking me softly and we left the bathroom. He changed with my help and gave me a shirt too. I pulled it on and padded out to the living room where he was, seated, just resting against the couch.

"I made soup earlier. Let me fix you a plate."

He nodded, his eyes still closed. I got him a bowl of soup and Man nursed it quietly, the silence just brewing between us. Once he was done, I gave him his meds whilst I was washing up in the kitchen.

A little while later, I felt Man's arms around me. I stiffened, surprised from the touch but he just snuggled in.

"I don't do this...I haven't been with someone in about 8 years now. But, I... you.. I don't know what to do Mile."

I dried off my hands and turned to look at him. He towered above me and I just looked up at him. He caught my eye and like an unspoken agreement between us, he leaned in, kissing me.

His kiss was soft and soothing. He sucked on my bottom lip slowly, seeking permission. I sighed in pleasure, opening my mouth and his tongue slipped in, playing a medley with mine. I gripped his waist tightly as the desire bubbled more within me. He felt it and all he did was hoist me up. He lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me, slowly inching towards the hall. He placed me on the couch, never breaking the kiss. I leaned back, as Mile pushed down on me slowly. My legs remained wrapped around him as he deepened the kiss.

More would have happened if the bloody door bell didn't ring. What the fuck. Can't a man catch a break and just give in to his desires?

Man pulled away from me reluctantly and sat up. I stood up, straightening my clothes and went to open the door, only to see Calvin at the door.

"What the heck are you doing here?"

Before Calvin could say anything else, I just shut the door on him. Man stood up, bewildered by what happened. He looked at me and softly uttered, "Who was that?"

I looked at him for a long bit before I muttered, "It was Calvin and I just shut the door on him."

I thought Man would get upset but all he did was laugh at me and he beckoned me over. I went over and he just took me in his arms whispering "Good job."

I couldn't help but just smile at this silly man whose infectious smile was starting to grow on me bit by bit.