🫵 you in different AUs 🌌

Idea by: Wally AU ideas

Headcanons: simply put, what kaiju you would look like in other AUs. It's only proper to do so.

Notes: once again, I'm only doing AUs that I think would have a significant change in reader.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

😠 Opposite

Aliases: Guard beast, giant freak, (Nickname), big Kai-Kai (mostly by Opposite frank), Poppy's pet kaiju

🐲 You're pretty much just feral and destructive, very much like any kaiju would be.

🐲 You appeared at the neighborhood to blow off some steam, intent on destroying it.

🐲 you were only "tamed" by opposite Poppy when she displayed no fear and offered you meats she'd get from Howdy and burnt remnants of previous cooking attempts (they still tasted good to you)

🐲 You're more of Poppy's guard animal than anything often only listening to her and sometimes Frank. They only thing you dislike them doing is making you wear clothes.

🐲 Frank is the only one who really treats you like a person, aside from the occasional belly rubs and hair brushing. Frank is the one who bought you pants.

🐲 You do not get along with anyone besides Poppy and Frank.

🐲 you have a short temper; any insult towards you, Poppy or Frank would result in you spewing fire.

🐲 you don't talk; you just grunt, snarl and growl to communicate, to which only Poppy can understand.

🐲 Poppy ordered the collar from Opposite Howdy, and it keeps you at a "safe and manageable" size of 7 feet. It uses electrical shocks to keep you in line.

🌈 Rainbow factory:

Alias: K-33P34, subject (number), (Name) [by Poppy], (Nickname) [by poppy]

🤖 You're very passive and obedient, but also a bit skittish. You often didn't look anyone but Poppy in the eye.

🤖 You were captured by Wally after you had stumbled across his factory when you were badly injured by another kaiju.

🤖 Poppy was the one to heal your injuries, and due to her attachment to you, Wally relents and lets you stay, but with a few precautions and to study you.