Chapter one- The Full marking

It's been two centuries since I was possessed by the moon spirit. Him and My family have passed on, and the wolf spirit is all I have now. I remember how it all began, in my sweet hometown of Lancaster, England. My papa was a merchant and my mama was a housewife. I was an only child so my parents only had me to worry about. We were a wonderful family of three. I know it sounded selfish but, I was glad I was an only child. I was able to have my parents for myself and was very grateful.

I remember walking around town with Mama, Papa, and my best friend Elizabeth filling my nose with the peaceful aroma I called home.

"Samiya, Samiya," Elizabeth said, "wait for me."

I had dozed off into my own world and I had forgotten how far ahead I had gone. When Elizabeth caught up to me she placed her hand lightly on my head, messed up my curly blonde hair, and gave me a gentle glistening smile. I dozed off at least three more times before I finally realized how to stay with my family and friend.

After countless hours of walking around a loud rumble emerged from my stomach. Mama chuckled.

"Looks like someone is hungry" she said. "I will make you some milk and honey bread when we get home, okay?"

"Alright, Mama." I replied.

When we got home my Mama made milk with honey bread, my favorite. I sat down and devoured the meal. The food was exquisite and delightful.

Elizabeth burst into laughter while I was eating. She almost fell out her seat.

"You eat like a pig" She said still erupting in laughter.

"I do not!" I replied with my cheeks filled with bread and milk.

"Look at you, you have honey all over your hands."

"I do not!"

Out of curiosity, I glanced down at my hands only to realize that she was telling the truth. I began to blush pink in embarrassment.

"Who asked you?!" I lashed out.

Elizabeth began to laugh even more than before, so much that she actually did fall out her seat. In silence Elizabeth stared at me. To break the silence I exploded into laughter as much as her. We both laughed hysterically. Within a minute or so our faces were ruby red and our bellies hurt from all the laughter. She then lied on the table and fell asleep.

Remembering that my hands were covered in honey. I was about to lick it off when suddenly Mama grabbed my wrist. She glared at my hand for a moment and when I turned to see what she was looking at, the sight was astonishing.

"How could I not have noticed this?" I thought.

Mama stared at it for a while and stormed into her room. I felt unstable for awhile. On my palm was a figure. It appeared to be a crystallized full moon, absolutely breathtaking. As I watched it carefully I realized that the clouds partially covering it were slowly moving outwards.

I said goodbye to Elizabeth for it had gotten late. I walked towards my bed to lie down then fell into a deep slumber. I was leaning on a small wolf bound to the floor by shackles, it was as if I was a Prisoner. I sob and the wolf cradles me. When suddenly, the wolf stops and turns around. I turn around as well only to find myself face to face with a colossal wolf with beautiful sapphire blue eyes with fur as black as obsidian. It was a wolf like no other. The colossal wolf opened its mouth and began to speak.

"Your time is almost near." it said.

"Time for what?"

"I cannot tell you right now! You'll know when the full moon is revealed"