Lets have fun!!

Rie POV -----

Morning it was bright that's all I can say. My ears were still adapting to the sounds around me when I heard a loud shout and running. I was about to jump up and yell at Shikamaru for making so much noise when I remembered that he never makes noise in the morning.

"Can you read signs or what the bathroom isn't someone's room Ino," shouts Shikamaru.

I giggle opening my door and stepping out.

"I think you're looking for my room," I smile.

Ino ran right over blushing and angry. I closed my door and looked at her with a raised brow.

"I'm sorry I thought you'd be in the bathroom in the morning." she shrugs.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you noticed that Shika and I aren't early risers and I wouldn't be in the bathroom." I laugh sitting on my bed.

"Okay, so first things first. You new a makeover," she smiles walking closer to me.

"No I'm good I can handle my hair, you're not touching my hair at all," I growl.

"Okay, fine but just a little."

"Even a bird with clipped wings can't really fly."

"Whatever."

I glance at her hands and her hair styled so it's half up in a cute way while her nails glimmer a pretty color.

"Ooo can you do my nails?"

"Yeah it won't take too long." she pulls her bag out of nowhere and dumps out its contents.

Three hours later and the opening of all the windows in the room... I was fed up with the idea of my nails getting painted. Ino was painting them to match my kimono and kept getting mad at me for moving around so much. I tried my best to stop moving around but I just couldn't. After about an hour she quit and we started doing makeup I finished hers quickly while she took another hour on mine. I wasn't even allowed to look at it and that just made me angry.

"You did really well for a beginner and quick too," she boasts.

"I used to practice with my sister she always wanted to me to know how to do it in case she couldn't help me someday," I laugh.

"Okay, well I'm gonna head home and put on my kimono. I will meet you two a the gates, right?" She checks walking to the door.

"Yeah if you really want to." I smile weakly.

"Okay, billboard brow will be there too with Naruto and Sasuke," she gushes walking out the door.

"Oh joy I can't wait to see them," I roll my eyes.

She leaves and I run right to the kitchen looking for something to eat. Shikamaru finds me in the closet eating some rice crackers and dango together. He sighs helping me out of the cramped space and setting my snack on the table.

"Why didn't you eat something earlier?" he smirks picking at my crackers.

"Because she came so early in the morning. I wasn't expecting that and then she barges into your room like she owns the place." I groan eating more.

"Yeah, she could have paid more attention to mom's directions."

I stand up to throw away my trash and he stops me. Giving him a confused look I sit back down and wait for him to continue.

"Hold on. I'm gonna fix your hair." he laughs walking behind me and undoes the tie.

I just sit still while I feel his hands run through my hair then down my bareback.