Chapter 1 - Diary of my shatty life

This is who I see Roses character as and this is what Rose is wearing in this episode.

I see you have stumbled across little white rose. I hope you enjoy it. I know it probably sucks right now but I promise it'll get better.

My name is Rose, I'm just your average teenage werewolf. My wolf is a beautiful white werewolf with blue eyes. White werewolf's are said to be a gift from the moon goodness. Every male werewolf wants to mate with the white werewolf. It gives them immense power physically an intellectually, it's like they're invincible. (White werewolf idea from @mikaelanay read their story The Alpha's Cinderella) (From now on are my ideas) That's why everyone, but my guardian Peter and my best friend Trent, think I'm a midnight black werewolf. The moongoddess gave me the power to mind link with everyone and be able to listen in on other peoples mind links. She also, gave me the power of healing and the power to mask the vanilla and cotton candy scent of my white werewolf and turn it into a midnight black werewolf whose scent smells like roses. The only person who is immune to my powers is my mate. When I find him he will be able to smell my real scent and see my white wolf even if I try to hide it. The only time my powers don't work is when my wolf is in heat, that's when Peter locks me in my room for a week and even Trent can't visit me. It's like my insides are on fire, but at least I get to skip school.

I go to an all werewolf school where I'm feared, but that's the way I like it. I'm the badazz of the school and that's the way I like it. Some say I act up to get attention, others say it's just cause I'm a bish. But I really don't care. The only opinion that matters to me is my best friend Trent and my guardian Peter. Everyone else can just shove it up their azz.

"What are you thinking about White?" When Trent says that you can almost see a sparkle on his white teeth. "Dreaming about how awesome it would be to kiss me? Huh," he says while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ugh! You wish that'd be more like a nightmare!" Everyone knows about Trent's massive crush on me ever since we could talk. I've known Trent my whole life, our moms used to be best friends until mine died. Trent's parents are still alive, but they're the pack messengers. They go from pack to pack making alliances and delivering messages so they're almost never around.

Trent dramatically grabs his heart, "Babe your killing me here."

"My gosh Trent you will be the death of me."

"As long as I'm the last thing on your mind before you pass, I'll be good."

"Hey!" I hit him on his chest. Hard. Probably left a mark. Oh well it will heal quickly. Don't you just love werewolf's quick healing.

"Dang Ro, if you wanted me to leave you could've asked." he says while rubbing his healing chest.

"Shat! Run away! Run away now!"

"Wha-"

Trent's cut off by a high pitched squeal. "Trent! OMG where have you been! I've been looking all over for you!" This ladies and gentlemen is Kourtnie Cale. The pack slut. And not just her pack, every pack. That girl gets around. She belongs to the Silver Moon pack but had probably slept with half the guys in this school. Right now she's wearing by far the littlest dress I have ever seen where you can practically see the outline of her buttcrack and her boobs are so far out one more inch and you would be able to see her nipples. Her straight blonde hair is tousled around probably from a quickie in the janitors closet.

"Oh heyyyy Kourtnie." Trent's voice is high and shaky as he says that. He runs a hand through his dark brown hair while his light brown eyes look scared shattless. "Well I have to get to class," he points towards our next class, "but I will totally talk to you later. Ummmm...okay bye." He darts down the hallway.