Chapter 2 - Welcome to Silver Moon Pack

This is how I imagine James.

James' POV

~~~KNOCK KNOCK~~~

"Come in, but if it's not important you'll be in the cells for a week" I really don't have time for people bugging me. Being the alpha of Silver Moon pack means I don't have time for sluts to drop by my study. My pack is having rogue issues and I'm not in the moon to be disturbed for no reason while I'm trying to find a solution.

"Now is that any way to talk to your father."

"Dad." My dad is one of the only people I trust everyone else just uses me because I'm the alpha. "Sorry, I'm just trying to figure out how to keep all the rouges away from our territory. It's the third time this week that one of the members of the pack have smelt a rouge close by. And those sorry excuses for a werewolf lost them!" A rouge was spotted 3 miles from our territory and one of the werewolf chased him away. Then when he was trying to bring him in the rouge got away. I can't believe it. I slam my fist on the desk causing it to crack.

"Good think we went with that strong wood. Anyway, stop stressing yourself I already have it figured out." Father rubs the crack on the desk.

"How?"

"We're bringing the White Waters pack strongest warrior to train some of our warriors and give ideas to improve pack security." By warrior he means strongest pack member. Wait, what?

"WHAT! NO!"

"James it's the only way. They have the best pack security in the country and they have the strongest warrior in the country. She will be coming in 3 days and staying for a week."

"SHE!" I snicker. "A girl" I continue to laugh. "Okay, two things, 1) what makes you think a girl is better than any other strong pack member here and 2) what makes you think any of the werewolf's will take her seriously."

"I will take care of that, don't worry."

"What kind a mate would let their mate go to another pack and run around a whole bunch of sweaty and horny mateless males."

"She doesn't have a mate she's only 17."

"Oh this is even better, a little girl is going to teach grown men how to fight."

"Actually her birthday will be passing while she stays with us and I am expect you to treat her with respect. She is the heir to her pack and has been through a lot and if I hear you say one bad thing about her I'll-"

"You'll what? You forgot dad your not the alpha anymore dad I AM!"

"She is coming here and that's FINAL." He stomps out of my office and slams the door.

I mutter, "What a baby."

"I STILL HAVE MY ENHANCED HEARING YOU KNOW."

"Shat."

ROSE'S POV

~~~GOING TO SILVER MOON TODAY~~~

"Do you have to go alone."

"Sorry Trent, but they only asked for me."

"But I won't even get to be there when you turn the big 18."

I groan, "Ugh, don't remind me." Trent is my best friend and who spends a birthday without their best friend.

"I promise when you get back I'll throw a big party for you."

"I know. I promise I'll mind link you everyday and I'll tell you all about the horrible day I've had."

He chuckles, "Don't be such a Debbie Downer Rose."