Chapter 13 - The Plan

Hey guys! I was never really one for introductions so let's just get on with the story. Enjoy!

Up top is Wicked Games by the Weeknd. It is explicit and says the F word a lot so beware.

I apologize in advance for the short chapter, but I just wanted to get out an update. It's difficult managing to books, but I've got it. Also read my other book 'My Two Twin Mates'!

James' POV

"No we can't do that it'll threaten the pack and they'll go into attack mode!" I growled.

Right now I'm in my office with my most trustful trackers, Jeff, Matt, Leo, Tyler, and Rex. My beta Jax and my third Xavier. Right now we're searching for their Luna.

'Deja vu.' Damion mutter bitterly, reminding me when my mate ran away.

"Alpha, I have an idea." Lou, one of the more quieter members of the group spoke up.

***

"This was a stupid idea." I muttered.

"Yeah well no one else had a better idea so we're sticking with Leo's." Jax spoke up. "Okay Alpha, your all good." He sprayed me a couple more time before pushing me over the border. "Now remember act like a rouge, but don't kill anybody, Luna would be mad." I heard the pounding of paws coming my way and I knew it was just a matter of time before some pack members showed up. "Good luck alpha," the vicious snarls of the wolves drew closer, "your gonna need it." He smirked at me before disappearing into the trees with the rest of the guys.

Stupid, stupid idea.

Rose's POV

"Oh my god Becky look at her butt!" Trent sang in a girlish voice.

I giggled at Trent's attempt to cheer me up. I'm still depressed, but I can't stop living my life I've got a pack to run. I rolled my eyes with a big smile on my face before continuing. "I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung!" I finished as we both started laughing uncontrollably.

'Alpha, a rouge just crossed the northern border do you want us to question or kill.'

I snarled. I hate rouges, ever since they killed my parents I've showed no mercy towards those vile creatures. They aren't like us, they're unnatural. Wolves live in packs, surrounded by other wolves, not alone like rouges.

For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

The saying was made up by the first werewolf pack known to were kind. As much as I would like to kill that rouge something ids telling me I shouldn't.

'Bring him in for questioning.' I mind link back to one of my pack members on border patrol.

'Uhhhh okay Alpha?' The boy's hesitant voice replied back. As I mention before, I'm not a big fan of rouges and I usual have my pack kill them on sight.

"I gotta go Trent, the boys caught a rouge."

"Have fun!" Trent sang. I grunted and rolled my eyes while putting on my shoes.

"I'll be back." I quoted as I walked out the door. I heard Trent's laugh as I closed the door and began my trek to the dungeons.

I hummed Wicked Games by the Weeknd on my way there. Watching all the pack children play and run around while their parent chatted amongst themselves.

This is what being alpha is all about. Not the power, or control, but this. Taking care of the pack, this sense of accomplishment when you see everyone happy and carefree. It makes all of the dangerous and scary parts worth it.

"Alpha." The pack members guarding the door to the dungeon mumbled before letting me pass.

As I walked through the halls something didn't feel right. Aria was starting to get excited. She started jumping up and down and yipping in my head.

'What is it?' I asked her, but she didn't answer she just continued to yip and bark.

I walked down the dark narrow hallways. The dungeon was pretty much empty, cause as I mentioned before, the rouges are usually killed on sight.

The dungeon was just how you would imagine it. Dark with stone walls dripping with water, moss all over the walls, and flickering lights with tiny cages. The bars of the cage are silver laced with wolfsbane.

As I continued down the dark hallways filled with empty dungeons my heart started beating wildly.

What the heck?

As I got to the cell I opened the door and stepped in, flicking on the dim light. The light illuminated half of the rouges face and I gasped when I saw who it was.

"Hello mate."

Now I want to dedicate this chapter and give a shout out to _smallcurls_!! The lovely winner of my first contest! The answer was Happy Together by The Turtles. She doesn't have any stories, but you should FOLLOW HER.

Second Contest: riddle

Brothers and sisters I have none,
but this man's father is my father's son.

Okay important note act like I'm a boy and I don't have any siblings!

Anyway! COMMENT! VOTE!

~Jeanelly203