Chapter 8 - Jealousy

This is the outfit that Rose is wearing today.

James' POV

Some of my men left a couple if hours ago to go and get Rose's best friend. they should be back any minute now.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are going to get along so well! Then we can all become the three musketeers! Oh wait, I forgot about Jax! Then we can be the four amigos! Oooh, oooh, we can be the fantastic four! Yeah! It works out perfectly." I've been listening to Rose talk for about a half hour. I've been listening, cause I love her and all, but it's very hard when she's sitting there looking like a super model. Her feet are up on the arm rest of the chair, while her head is on the other arm rest. She's wearing a tight white undershirt that doesn't show as much cleavage as I would like, but if it did I wouldn't let anyone, but me look at her. But I'm okay, her shirt still shows every curve on her upper body. She has dark red skinny jeans in the show off every other curve in her body. And she has a red, black, and white plaid jacket wrapped around her waist. I didn't think someone could look so casually yet perfect. And hot! My wolf Damion just has to add, but I agree. She has no idea the affect she has on me.

Once we hear the car pull up and smell the pineapple scent if her best friend Rose gets up and bolts to the door. "They're here!"

Once I walk outside I see the car door opening. And out emerges a man about our age with a smile on his face and open arms. Is that-

"Trent!" She screams and runs up to him. She wraps her arms around his neck as he laughs and spins her around. I growl lowly. What the actual frick. Then she wraps her legs around his waist and he puts his hands on her butt supporting her. Aw heck naw!

I growl louder and run up to the two, violently snatching Rose from this guys grip. "MINE!" I turn her around and hug her, burying my head in the crook of her neck trying to calm down.

"What the heck James!" He growls and pushes me of her. "Why the frick did you do that!"

"I don't want any unmated males touching my mate! And especially not on the azz!"

"He's my best friend! He could kiss my azz for all I care!"

"He doesn't get to see you like that! Only me! YOUR MINE!"

"NOT LIKE HE HASN'T SEEN IT BEFORE!" Her eyes widen as she covers her mouth. My eyes darken with anger.

I uses my alpha speed and pin him up against the car, my arm across his neck so he can't move. "YOU MOTHER FRICKER!"

I bring back my fist ready to punch 'Trent' until I feel a hand holding back my arm and a melodic, but mad as heck, voice. "STOP!" She pushes me off him and checks for any injuries. Then she turns to me.

CRACK!

She punched me in the fricking nose. And she broke it!

"Dick." She spits out calmly as she walks off with another man. What in the actual frick just happened.

When I walk into the house I see her sitting on the couch, her back against the armrest while her feet are on him.
"SO FIRST YOU SEE EACH OTHER NAKED AND NOW YOU GUYS CAN'T STOP TOUCHING!" Their eyes snap to mine.

"Okay, you've got the wrong idea here. Me and Trent have been best friends since I popped out the womb! Our moms used to bathe us together before Trent turned 7." She points to the boy. "And we've took runs in wolf firm before and forgot to take clothes so yeah. We've seen each other naked."

I nod my head slowly and then I remember. "So yesterday when you ran away you went to see him and you kissed!"

"On the cheek." She adds.