Chapter 7 - Broken

Soooo I think this song would be a song that James should be singing of thinking about when he sees Rose.

James' POV

What the heck! Once I went into my room I saw underwear. Who's underwear is that. I'm still a virgin. I promised my wolf I would wait for my mate, if I ever find her. I mean I've gone pretty far, but always stopped. Oh my god what if Rose sees it, she'll flip! "Shat!" I curse quietly and quickly kick it under my bed. I hope she doesn't notice. I look at her and see her head down and when she looks up my heart breaks. Her eyes are watery. It hurts me to see her in pain, and kills me to know it's all because of me. "Rose." I try to explain, but she shakes her head while while she walks away, never breaking eye contact. "I-" When I try to explain she uses her werewolf speed to bolt out of my room. I follow her and I see her running for the woods, but she's fast. Too fast, and I lose her. I lost my mate. I feel an unbearable pain, I feel incomplete.

Broken.

Who the heck are these. I stomp into my room and smell the underwear. Smoke and strawberries, aka my crazy ex Jersey. I found out she was only using me to get Luna so I broke it off. Why the heck is this here. I see a piece of paper in the crotch.

I growl and rip it out it.

Dear my sweet alpha ex,

Did you miss me?

It doesn't matter cause I'm coming back, and if I can't be Luna nobody can.

Love, Jersey future Luna of Sliver Moon Pack

That crazy bish! My wolf, Damion growled out. Tell me about it. We'll deal with her later, but first we need to find our Rose.

***

I got my most trustful trackers, Jeff, Matt, Leo, Tyler, and Rex. My beta Jax and my third Xavier. I didn't a lot of people to know I have found their Luna, just incase she rejects me.

"So your telling me to go and search for the Luna." Rex asked confused.

"Yes. Here are some clothes from her bag." I gave each person a shirt, shorts or a sock. I wasn't going to let them use her bra or panties. Only I get to see her that way.

They all sniff. "Ha, Rose smells like roses." Jax says smiling. Actually she smells like vanilla and cotton candy, but whatever.

"Alright, now go find her!" I used my alpha voice in all of them. They all said yes alpha and ran off.

***

I was getting really confused, her scent was everywhere. I remember the saying, you can't find someone who doesn't want to be found, and it's quite obvious she doesn't want to be found.

Alpha her scent is everywhere, I can't find her. Leo's voice was full of concern.

Your mate is really good at hiding. Jax's voice sounded amused and worried at the same time.

"Just find her!" I growled out in frustration and closed the mind link.

***

After searching I finally gave up and when I came back to where I left I was shocked to see everyone back here. "WHAT THE HECK!" They all jumped as I growled out in frustration. "WHY AREN'T YOU STILL SEARCHING I HAVEN'T CALLED YOU BACK YET!" I knew by know my eyes were yellow and they were probably getting darker. "YOU SHOULD STILL BE OUT SEARCHING!"

"I-I'm sorry alpha when we couldn't find her we came back." Matt wa obviously scared shattles.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!"