Chapter 6 - Home sweet home

So since I obviously won't be able to find Bella Thorne with yellow eyes, I got an app to try and make some. This is what I made, you can still imagine her how you like, but if not, I made this. It would've been nice to have a brighter yellow, more, glowing. But beggars can't be choosers.

"Cause your staying here, with me."

His words rung in my head. With me. What's that's suppose to mean! Does he mean just like in this house in general or like with him. In the same bed. Cuddling, hugging, talking, kissing, mat- ARIA! I cut her off before she could finished. I've met portra potties cleaner than you! Haha, well I am a wolf. Such and innocent name given to such the opposite wolf. Mwuhahahaha!

"What?" My voice came out as barely whisper.

His face turned bright red. "I-I mean, uh, if y-you want, y-you don't have to." He looked down. It was so cute the way he could be the big bag alpha around his pack and then go to the nervous kid with a crush around me.

I gave him an amused smirk. We should use thus to our advantage, play a little. Oooooooohhh me! Me! You haven't let me out to play in sooooooo long. Let me take over! Well, you haven't met our mate yet so, okay. YAS! But don't go all soft in him cause he's our mate. Please, soft his not in my vocabulary. Unless less were talking about our red faced mates lips over there. I just laughed and let her take over. I was still in my human form, but Aria was talking, not me. She was in control.

I knew my yellow eyes were probably shining with amusement by now. "Well it is your pack, so the choice is up to you." I, or Aria, said walking towards him slowly with a seductive smirk.

"Rose?" James voice sounded confused, I mean I would be too. One minute I'm crying and the next I'm messing with him.

"Guess again." I walked around him and traced my, finger under James neck as I circled him and stopped when I was in front of him. "My name is Aria. I'm Rose's wolf." I gave him a sweet smirk and held out my hand. Once he graves my hand I felt the sparks. Oh the pleasure. I pulled him into me, our lips inches apart. "Now, where am I sleeping tonight." I spoke just above a whisper."

"I...a...umm..." He looked down, probably embarrassed.

I just laughed. "I don't know my way around this house, so I'd appreciate it of you'd show me where I'll be sleeping tonight."

His eyes shot up and locked with mine. He smiled. "Your staying here?"

"If the offer still stands."

He laughed. "Of course it does!" Just then the doorbell rang. "I got it!" He walked off muttering something about unmated males looking at me. When he opened the door Jax stood there with clothes in his hand.

"I grabbed these pajamas out of here bag."

James growled. "YOU WENT THROUGH MY MATE'S BAG!" The clothes consisted of a tight sky blue strap undershirt, black booty shorts, and my black lace bra and underwear. What the frick, those were at the bottom if my bag.

"Y-you told me to get her some clothes. a-and since it was night I brought her some pajamas."

Jax handed the clothes to James, but I grabbed them before he could. "Thanks Jax." I turned around to walk away, but a livid James' arm blocked my path. He softly growled. I just smirked, winked and walked away. I could feel their eyes burning holes in my back. I stopped and turned around. "By the way my name is Aria." I just continued smirking and walked away.

I went to go change and when I came back, a very angry James stood in the living room. "WHAT THE HECK!"

"What, missed me being naked." I winked.