Chapter 3 - Happy 18?

This is Rose's Birthday outfit. Since she's kinda like a tomboy she won't wear a dress unless she has to.

James' POV

Today's the day I'm suppose to let some pampered princess train my men. Who is she to try and tell me how to run my pack. If I wanted help with pack security I would've asked.

~~~KNOCK KNOCK~~~

"Come in. Jax? Shouldn't you be rounding up the men so that girl from White Waters can train them." And why does he smell so good. Who was he hanging out with.

"That girl's name is Rose and she so happens to be the heir to the White Water pack." Rose. My wolf purrs at that name. What a beautiful name.

"Whatever, so what do you need."

"I think I may have found your mate."

"WHAT!?! JAX I SWEAR IF THIS IS A JOKE, IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

"No I swear it's not a joke, I'm serious. When I was walking Rose to the former alphas house we passed yours and then she started acting weird."

"Weird how?"

"I was talking to her and she seemed...distant. She kept sniffing the air and while we were walking she kept drifting in your direction. It was like she was stuck in a trance."

"If she was my mate her wolf would've realized it or at least would've came to check it out."

"That's the the thing, she's only 17, so she wouldn't have realized it."

"Now that I think about my dad did tell me she would be spending her birthday here. But that still doesn't mean that she's my mate."

"Fine but smell this, she asked me to hold when I was showing her around the territory, but I guess she forgot to take it back." He holds out a black scrunchy, there are a few orange hairs on it. Mmmhhmmm, it smells like vanilla and cotton candy. This is the best scent I have ever smelt!

"Yea so it smells good. I'll believe it when I see it."

"Fine, come by training when you get a chance, just don't let her see you."

"Okay?"

Rose's POV

Rose? Rose? Rose!

"I'm up!"

In your head stupid.

Trent? What the heck I was sleeping!

You didn't mind link me yesterday like you promised.

I'm sorry Trent, when I arrived the beta of the pack, Jax, stopped me at the border then he basically became my tour guide for the day. And get this, I'm staying in the former alphas house in the alphas room.

Is it a cool room?

The sweetest!

Glad to know your having fun. Well happy birthday Ro.

Thanks.

You know Ro, I really miss you.

I really miss you too T.

I told you to stop calling me that! It sounds girly!

Whatever, bye Trent.

Bye.

What time is it? 12:00! SHAT! I have to train those guys at 1:00. I quickly shower, put on some deodorant, brush my teeth, put on my favorite sports bra and some navy leggings. I grab a water and an apple and dart out the house. 12:50 great! I have 10 minutes to find that stupid gym. Jax told me that we meet 1:00 to 4:00 everyday in the clearing being the pack gym.