Hunted

It was raining now all of the sudden, or maybe it was all along, but Lewis didn't care enough to think about it. It was freezing, each drop of rain felt like cold, burning daggers across his skin. But all he could focus on was the fact that Jacksepticeye was standing in front of him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" The gamer asked before he folded up his knife and put it in his back pocket. His heart was pounding along with his head as he tried to wrap his mind around what the fuck was going on and Ryan was standing next to him in complete shock, most likely trying to figure things out too.

"I know about Darko. I'm...I'm here to help you, or at least, try to." The Irishman responded nervously as he reached into the pocket of his hoodie. The gamer watched in curiosity as Jack pulled out a small, worn out book and handed it to him.

Lewis took it and looked back up at Seàn, his expression changing to one of confusion.

"How do you know about Darko? We never came public with that information."

Jack held up his finger, indicating that he needed a second before he reached into his pocket again and pulled out his phone.

"I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but even I can pick up on other people's problems. Especially since I've had this exact one happen to me."

Ryan raised an eyebrow at that and turned to Lewis, who looked back at him with the same look. This whole thing was bizzare and having someone else come in with the same experience didn't make it better.

"This picture of you two on Instagram is what made me realize the situation you were in." Jack turned his phone towards the couple and let them examine it.

The picture was of them sitting on the couch, smiling brightly at the camera. Lewis was still bandaged up for the most part, but the wraps on his forearm were gone, and anyone can see the large claw mark that rested there. Other than that and the millions of concerned comments, Lewis didn't know what stood out to Jack.

That was, until he looked back at him and saw that his sleeve was rolled up. His heart dropped when he saw what Jack was doing. He was showing them his arm, which had a healing scar of a similar claw mark.

On the same damn arm.

"Anti did this to me a while back. The whole situation with him was terrible. I couldn't tell anyone about it because I'd just seem crazy. I wasn't able to sleep properly for weeks and I worried everyone...my friends, my fans....even Eveline."

Ryan approached him and laid a comforting hand on the older man's shoulder, his expression somber.

"Seàn.....I'm so sorry you had to go through that, mate."

Jack just shook his head and smiled again.

"Everything is fine now, Ryan. You don't need to worry. I appreciate your sympathy, but we need to focus on helping your boyfriend over there."

Lewis looked down at the book again and studied it.