Chapter 1: Teleport to RWBY's World

3rd POV:

In Reality's World.

(Y/N): "Damnit, move out of the way man!" He shout out.

(Y/N) (L/N)/A Gamer.

There was a young boy who living in his home and he was 18 year old and he wore a casual normal outfit by himself and make him just sat there and playing the videogame for himself and he was playing the game called is Call Of Duty. Then (Y/N) tries to win at this team deathmatch and he definitely going to win this battle by himself and he know what he tries to doing and make sure that ain't gonna happened at it.

(Y/N): "Shit, this is hardest fight in the game than I thought." He said to himself and make (Y/N) was playing the game and he just looks like happy and chilling but he was done to playing the game about it. Then (Y/N) just chuckle little bit and make him was stop playing the game and he is going to watch RWBY episodes more but until he heard his Iphone ringing out and make him grab it in his hand and he answer at it.

(Y/N): "Yo, Sam! What's up?!" He asked him.

Sam: "You're not going to believe this...what am I heard?!?" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sure, why is it?" He asked Sam.

Sam: "Rooster Teeth is shut down for 21 years!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise and he was stand up from the chair and he said out loud.

(Y/N): "WHAT?!? WHY?!? WHO?!?"

Sam: "Warner Bros! Man! They're the one who shut Rooster Teeth!!!! Watch the new in YouTube!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was take a seat down on the couch chair and he was turn the TV on and look at the YouTube and then he saw this happened.

(Y/N): "MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!" He shout out in anger and make him was grab the plastic cup and throw it down on the ground and make him was pisses off about Rooster Teeth is shutdown and this is pisses him off...Rooster Teeth is dead...it's over...no more volume of RWBY and Red V.S Blue...all everything is destroyed and nothing left.

Sam: "S-So what are you going to do?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I-I-I don't know, man...just let me think...I think I'm going to watch RWBY the beginning and we almost seen the final volume 10...but thanks for Warner Bros shut down! This is suck as hell!" He said to (Y/N).